• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
Does anybody still play Chronophantasma or did all the Blazblue players just move back to Guilty Gear? I recently got gifted a copy of the game from one of my local friends.

D

Deleted member

TheDarkMysteryMan post: 19560701 said:
I have this ****post that insults both 9/11 and the Sandy Hook shooting in one swoop...not so sure you might to hear it.
1958.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Persona just (re)released a combo vid for... Castlevania Judgement.
This game was soooo bad lol

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This reminds me of when I went into the Nether and lost my portal. I searched for three days in real life and just when things were looking hopeless, I stumbled upon it to find it deactivated. My flint and steel was still in my chest at my house and I knew I was abandoned. I relived every moment of my Minecraft save up to that point and almost cried... After that, I simply made a living in the Nether, eating Rotten Flesh to survive and killing Ghasts for a challenge. One day, as I'm eating some flesh to fill my hunger bar, I see purple in the distance and press CTRL to zoom in. I found my portal! I dont know where the deactivated one led, but I guess it wasn't "my" portal. I made my way to it and stepped through hesitantly. I had come to enjoy the Nether, and I almost felt at home there. Finally I respawned down the path to my house, only to find my cat Jackie, still waiting patiently on her bed... Waiting for her master to come home. I finally cried tears of manly "no-lifeness" and went to bed. This song evokes the emotions from then and always reminds me of my time trapped in what I first saw as hell, and later saw as home...I still visit the Nether, in hopes of finding that mystery portal, but alas, to this day it eludes me...But I wont give up, and I never will for my time in the Nether, short lived as it may have been, taught me to value the beauty of something, even if it isnt obvious.

Shout outs to ipk's Facebook posts for the best copy pastas

Last edited:

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody still play Chronophantasma or did all the Blazblue players just move back to Guilty Gear? I recently got gifted a copy of the game from one of my local friends.
I'm planning to buy it after finishing OkamiHD.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
>best show
>marvel

Besides GF's, top 8 for marvel was stupid. Not even surprised that the game's been dying.
Game's dying because the game isn't being supported by Capcom/Marvel so there's no hope for the metagame changing.

Going to japan today. Help.
You're probably taller than most people there. Remember to look really strong in front of them.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
KFC honestly sucks if you don't get extra crispy; had regular chickie for the first time in years and it was a mess.

Helsong

Smash Ace
KFC honestly sucks. Or maybe I've been spoiled by my roommate's divine chicken curry. Fried chicken is just this..bland, tasteless, oily mess now, even homemade.

To compound weirdness, I dyed a lock of side-bangs purple today for funsies. It actually looks kinda interesting. Maybe I should go full on 15 years old again and do for the layered platinum blonde/black hair with purple locks. Cuz that totally made me look interesting and not dumb.

edited to tone back wangsty-ness because I'm not a damn teenager.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Oh boy, hard mode engaged.
im so ready

To compound weirdness, I dyed a lock of side-bangs purple today for funsies. It actually looks kinda interesting. Maybe I should go full on 15 years old again and do for the layered platinum blonde/black hair with purple locks. Cuz that totally made me look interesting and not dumb.
do it, looking interesting is the most important quality a person can have right behind looking strong.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
KFC honestly sucks. Or maybe I've been spoiled by my roommate's divine chicken curry. Fried chicken is just this..bland, tasteless, oily mess now, even homemade.

I'm slowly coming to the realization that all my roommates are cooler than me. They have more fun, can do more stuff, are varying degrees of attractive between hot and knee-shakingly sexy, and are all pretty darn intelligent. I'm just the weird, kinda cute, but very nerdy one who just plays video games and does research on stuff while not having a whole lot of interesting stuff to do. I guess I do get laid more than them, so I got that going for me? I should get green contact lenses, that's what I should do. But then, I only really see my roommate's more interesting points, I'm sure they're boring as hell at times too.

Uninteresting? Nah. Cool/10.

But you're a dweeb, that's for sure.

Smooth Criminal

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I still don't know if I'm going to take me melee pool seriously at evo, or if I'll just go gnw and maybe win a set or two.

If I go positive in sets playing gnw my trip will be made

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I made something stupid.
give up.png

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm not, though. I don't expect people to compliment me, I just type stream of consciousness. I can definitely tone it back though, if that's what I'm coming off as. Sry.
It's no different than PlateProp having diarrhea of the mouth, really. Difference is I would rather read what you have to say than...his...garbage.

:troll:

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I got out prioritized of my room for EVO. Time to live the life of a roaming hobo for 4 days in Vegas.

Helsong

Smash Ace
What is this chicken curry you speak of
Indian food. The chicken is tender, full of subtle flavors, and an absolute treat for the palate, at least with the way she makes it. You marinate it after chopping up in this odd turmeric, water, and chili powder paste, and then just stick it in a wok and let it stew and simmer in it's own juices for a while. After that, pressure cook it for a few hours in a masala stew, add in some powdered ginger and some other spices, until the chicken is tender. I kid you not, the meat literally falls off the bones in your plate. It's heavenly. I can't go back to fried chicken, or even barbeque, after tasting it. There's just no comparison for me. #1 way to eat chicken, imo.

It's no different than PlateProp having diarrhea of the mouth, really. Difference is I would rather read what you have to say than...his...garbage.

:troll:

Smooth Criminal
eh, I can do better than whining like some insecure high schooler though. The rest of these folks can't help it, Kappa.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Indian food. The chicken is tender, full of subtle flavors, and an absolute treat for the palate, at least with the way she makes it. You marinate it after chopping up in this odd turmeric, water, and chili powder paste, and then just stick it in a wok and let it stew and simmer in it's own juices for a while. After that, pressure cook it for a few hours in a masala stew, add in some powdered ginger and some other spices, until the chicken is tender. I kid you not, the meat literally falls off the bones in your plate. It's heavenly. I can't go back to fried chicken, or even barbeque, after tasting it. There's just no comparison for me. #1 way to eat chicken, imo.

eh, I can do better than whining like some insecure high schooler though. The rest of these folks can't help it, Kappa.
so its basically like making chicken stock + spices and edible parts of the chicken?

Helsong

Smash Ace
so its basically like making chicken stock + spices and edible parts of the chicken?
Fairly similar, yes. Takes a long time to make, but the results are absolutely worth it. Takes practice, and you have to make sure to use some high quality poultry. Avoid anything with too much fat, or it'll be a ***** to clean. We use a whole bird, but you can do similar things with just boneless chicken breast(though you lose much of the flavor).

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Heh, there are far more worse things in life than being a mad spider, (like being stalked by a yandere) so I'll be fine.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Soleil is sexually harassing and molesting people who tell her they aren't interested, male and female, and nobody comments on what a piece of **** she is? Is this supposed to be cute behavior?
i agree, lack of consent from both parties is terrible

i dont care for this character anyways, cuz Tharja 2 is where its at

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
How do I go about finding the extact angle of throws, or who do I tag to dig through the code to find out for me? I just want upthrow/dthrow angles for Diddy. I can roughly guess (Upthrow is like 80-85, dthrow is like 45ish, honestly feels like sakurai angle) but I'd like exact numbers

Zynux

Smash Lord
I can smell your neckbeard from here
dude went on a rant on how people who might feel bad about harmful things in media are inherently "weak" and are bad people because they're messing with his waifus, all 'cause I heard that maybe something was a thing

I'm not gonna waste time pretending that that's anything worth responding to
As I reported prior, NintendoNews deleted their article in shame:
http://nintendonews.com/2015/07/fire-emblem-fates-lesbian-character-turned-straight/
https://archive.is/dENzo

Ibtimes had to update their story because they jumped the gun with false information (it's still wrong but better then nothing, and no way in hell I'm giving them clicks)
https://archive.is/fuXcr
https://archive.is/NtzHl

The Mary Sue jumped on the opportunity of course. Of course they won't update, since they never report factual information, only the outrage narrative for clicks. But if you read the Mary Sue anyway then you're an idiot. Also hahahaha once again sourcing a tumblr post
https://archive.is/cZf5T

Desctructoid had to update their article for their gross misrepresentation. Of course Jed Whitaker actually took the bait, he can't do journalism to save his skin and will always report on things that fit his narrative. People on twitter were taking bets on when Destructoid was going to run a hitpiece on Fire Emblem even though everyone with a half a brain was telling them that's it's misinformation. Hilariously enough, he actually did.

https://archive.is/YzaTb
https://archive.is/aGtFC (here's their damage control update, in all full glory and hilarity)

(Even funnier, the image he used for the article is the same exact one taken right from Ashley's twitter)
https://twitter.com/BwitterPerson/status/616710334275948544

Even the person that originally made the tweet, Ashley, posted this realizing that she made a mistake and how she learned how terrible gaming journalism was.

https://twitter.com/BwitterPerson/status/616650283591049216
https://twitter.com/Doomskander/status/616639892735533056
https://twitter.com/BwitterPerson/status/616601000233824256

And last but not least, here is the full story behind Soleil. Remember: use critical thinking. Don't just automatically believe this rundown either. Use your head.

**Warning: Spoilers**

https://imgur.com/gallery/Z46S9

You were saying? Got anything else to say? Cooking up your next "witty" response when you have nothing insightful to contribute? Or do you want to just admit that you've usurped the religious right long ago in becoming the new outrage moral police of the 21st century and constantly jumped the gun at shadows because feelings trumps over facts?

All this outrage was created over a fan-translation, lack of context of that fan translation, and a tumblr post. Over-glorified bloggers (journalists) thought that a tumblr post was enough of a source to run a story. Got to get those clicks and run that narrative that Nintendo totally hates gays (but not really, but if we write it enough with an angry enough tone it will become true!) and reel in those greens off the back of useful idiots (like you) who can't think outside their kneejerk emotions.

Thanks to asshats like you who can't research and have no idea what they are ever talking about, this gives the localization team of Fire Emblem Fates more justification to censor themselves when it comes to North America, since still haven't learned that catering to the perpetually offended isn't worth it in a creative medium.

Have a nice day, Bleck.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm not, though. I don't expect people to compliment me, I just type stream of consciousness. I can definitely tone it back though, if that's what I'm coming off as. Sry.
There's nothing to fish for if you're not showing us. That's like saying telling people you play music is fishing for complements on your music.

That said I've always liked that kinda hair, but you have to have the look to pull it off.

If I were rich and not lazy I'd be so into fashion.

Top Bottom