• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I don't mean to start anything at all. But was Fox really that bad? Are you guys sure that Mango, Lucky, Leffen, Armada, SW, etc aren't just significantly better than you?

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad PM reads jumpsquat ending on your first airborne frame, Melee is the last frame of squat
That's a bug in melee, PM fixed it

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I should be happy they nerfed/reverted Sheik's B-throw right? That seemed like too crazy of a mix-up with d-throw

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Someone please upload the Tank! remix because I can't get the game today. I've had the original as my menu music for years now and I wanna hear it.
Also I hear there's a new Japanese announcer but that might just be coming out of 4chan's ass.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The grounded shine is unchanged, btw.
Really? So the only thing that was nerfed was shinespike? 10/10 I applaud you guys so much, this was the perfect approach.

Sad about Falcon's throws tho. Not sure if that was necessary. Falcon is just a lot less clutch in PM now.
Edit: Oh they were reverted to Melee. Rofl I thought they were nerfing my concept of Falcon. Aparently PM Falcon was just a lot better than I knew in the first place.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
where is this Tank! remix you people speak of?

also the Bowser stage remix song randomly turns into Jungle Hijinx...

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
tank? I mean tank! Seriously what are you guys talking about I don't have a PM setup right now

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soooo, ICs still have handoffs? If this is a beta, I assume it's because they couldn't fix the throw release points in time - and that's what would do for the handoffs.
Huh? We worked very hard to GIVE IC's handoffs. Why would we take them away?

Vashimus

Smash Master
Well I don't see why not. I was around to see the slew of hate towards PM 3.02 Fox and how everyone was crying "NERF", and he was more or less just top 10 material in 3.02.
Meanwhile there are plenty of characters that have gotten nerfs over the updates who were no where near top 10 at the time. Must be nice.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Also one thing, the announcer isn't great but the way people talking about it made it seem like you the PMDT cast Fran Drescher or something. He's certainly serviceable.

I think a little bit more bass to it would make it sound better.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Also one thing, the announcer isn't great but the way people talking about it made it seem like you the PMDT cast Fran Drescher or something. He's certainly serviceable.

I think a little bit more bass to it would make it sound better.
I still want a good Jack Sparrow impression. The thing I realized though is that could lead to legal trouble

Don't forget custom buffer in the Wifi set

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
jesus christ the grab buff is perfect and the new animations are perfect

that being said WHY DON'T MY NAIR HITS CONNECT LIKE IVYSAUR GOD DAMMIT

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I see :bowser2: has mostly light armor now. What does that mean exactly (Difference from before)? What moves will he not be able to armor now?

:018:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
oh my ****ing god Pit's good again

guys I have a counterpick character this is the best day of my life

(no it's not)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tfw fox wins the first 3.6 PM tourney, and squirtle gets 2nd
Uthrow might be a legit chaingrab on spacies now

I havent had time to see if uthrow > fsmash is still a thing, but if it is people are gonna **** bricks because Squirtle's fsmash is basically fox usmash power now

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
what about if my neutral air feels different
Maybe I was just imagining it, but on an earlier build of 3.6 I played on, it felt like Olimar's nair got rebuffed. Now that I'm playing 3.6, it feels the same as in 3.5.

what the heck guys did I imagine it

Top Bottom