• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SunJester

Smash Ace
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. One has to grate something with their cheese grater. Cheese grater isn't a verb. I can't "cheese grater" my penis.

MLGF

Smash Lord
How was everyone's day? I went to a tournament in my state today that had Junebug and SeagullJoe come.
And uh...
Yeah.
This sums it up.

PM was closed at 2:30, it started at 6.
I played two games of winners, was sent to losers, and waited an hour before I literally just left.

CT, always looking classy. Crawling under tables to play our games, nice.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Do you have a tally or a survey you're filling out?
I gauge and judge you from then on based on your answer to either be on my level of misfortune or gifted with the benefit of an unmutilated satisfying body part

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
did they **** yours up or something?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
That's called castration.

I didn't beat my rival, only got close. I can't shine OoS and I'll never win the Falco Mirror until I can.

Then I lost to a spamming Roy. I should have camped.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
did they **** yours up or something?
Yes more than average, beyond any removal being dumb in the first place. Most circumcisions now I think they know to at least keep the frenulum and not go excessive on skin removed (which is hard to determine on a baby, aside from at least now not using some of the worst methods they use to).

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I bet your life can be plenty fulfilling without it Mad.

Hey, you know that agar.io game? What if that, in 3D

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I bet your life can be plenty fulfilling without it Mad.
I'd rather be circumcised (and worse so than average beyond that) than have some other moderate/major physical detriment, but even running into other physical problems/car accident in my life: circumcision still pisses me off the most.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ CORY CORY is a cool dude.

A-Kon sucked.

Decent cosplayers, though.

Left with my friend on the train and came home. Left my roommate there since he's having fun on his own and has a car.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad Sorry for asking dude. I'm sure you'll get over it eventually because concerning yourself with something as minor as that isn't worth the exasperation.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I just remembered that babies are attached to their mothers with a food cord. Apparently early human mothers chewed it to separate their children.

Ew, ew, ew. That is some serious scifi horror ****.

SunJester

Smash Ace
I just remembered that babies are attached to their mothers with a food cord. Apparently early human mothers chewed it to separate their children.

Ew, ew, ew. That is some serious scifi horror ****.
I think having a baby in general is horrifying.

God bless my XY chromosomes.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
How was everyone's day? I went to a tournament in my state today that had Junebug and SeagullJoe come.
And uh...
Yeah.
This sums it up.

PM was closed at 2:30, it started at 6.
I played two games of winners, was sent to losers, and waited an hour before I literally just left.

CT, always looking classy. Crawling under tables to play our games, nice.
CT as in the state or Clash Tournaments?

SunJester

Smash Ace
Babies are gross
I don't mind babies. They all straddle the line between cute and disgusting.

But the idea of another living human being, gestating inside you, feeding off of you, only to tear its way out of your body is goddamn horrifying. Maybe its because born without a uterus? I don't know, but the thought of it is genuinely frightening.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

But the idea of another living human being, gestating inside you, feeding off of you, only to tear its way out of your body is goddamn horrifying. Maybe its because born without a uterus? I don't know, but the thought of it is genuinely frightening.
But that baby is part of you. YOU are part of the genetic makeup of that child. That child will then carry on your name and bloodline to future generations. When my child becomes God Emperor of Mankind, the scholars will look back and say "A seed this strong could only have come from such a grand specimen."

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I started playing Skullgirls recently.(PC version)
Hnnnngh, Big Band in terms of play style and in personality. Dude is a straight-up bro.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So over there they use the back logo of Lays for something called "Walkers"? Well if anything it's just another version of munchies.
Lays is Walkers.

They really are.
These are top tier:
omggggg these are so good! I'm pleased that someone is in the know.

Most favorite person: @ Jolteon Jolteon . If he doesn't have anything nice to say, he doesn't say anything at all.
Least favorite person: You, for asking this and not letting me dodge >=[
<3

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
@ CORY CORY is a cool dude.

A-Kon sucked.

Decent cosplayers, though.

Left with my friend on the train and came home. Left my roommate there since he's having fun on his own and has a car.
Dude, that party? Cops shut it down. I bailed once someone started smoking weed ;x went to the rave. Then, a bit later, the cops apparently crashed it out. Good time to leave ;x

kaizo13

Smash Champion
pmdt small suggestion, i know ya'll working on getting 3.6 out to the masses...but would it be possible to show a bit more involvement/support for the community? especially now during this downtime? ...maybe shouting out recent tourney winners on twitter or showing love to fanmade content like that awesome "True Blue" combo vid.
i understand you guys wish to be seen as just a development team but i don't see how getting a bit more involved with the scene would hurt PM's progress. Anyways hope u guys consider and keep up the good work.

*This message was brought to you by the "is Project M dying?" organization

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord

Babies are essentially parasites.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That's what humans are for this planet, everything else on it, and each other.
And it's not unique to us, either, because that's how life works.
invoking an edgetastic topic like this y

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Yeah but have you seen the kind of the stuff the Earth's been through already and has recovered from? It was once a hot giant ball of rock and magma and has been pelted with giant ass meteorites. It can shake off the artifacts of a few 7 billion humans after we're all gone; all we'll leave is stretch marks.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yeah but have you seen the kind of the stuff the Earth's been through already and has recovered from? It was once a hot giant ball of rock and magma and has been pelted with giant *** meteorites
An understatement, if I ever saw one. For instance, this bad boy... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater 6 miles wide. It what wiped out most of the dinosaurs, and that's small in size compared to other hazards from space. ...Think about that for a moment.

Basically, life as you and everyone else knows has existed for as long as it has because probability has spared Earth, and by proxy, us, a quick/thorough scouring from the stars via natural disasters in a nearly-barren cosmos.
I'm pretty sure the above counts as creepy. Sorry if it bothers any of you, I don't mean to frighten anyone.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dude, that party? Cops shut it down. I bailed once someone started smoking weed ;x went to the rave. Then, a bit later, the cops apparently crashed it out. Good time to leave ;x
Great day in the morning. Glad I left when I got the chance. XD

We'll hang some other time, dude. I also still owe @Umbreon and @bec another visit. And maybe a chance to chill with @Strong
Bad, too.

But to be honest, I don't think I wanna go to Dallas for a little while again. Two recent trips and they both wore me out for entirely different reasons. lol

Top Bottom