• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
If people are crazy enough to ignore lovable Bleck, I guess no ones safe
to be fair, of the three people that I can think of who've made it clear that they ignored me, two of them are people whom I've said some pretty insulting things to in the past (though I'm fairly certain that one of them has a persecution complex)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
>having pool noodle
>not beinf roy

Are you guys even trying

In other news I told my scene today that they were all lazy, one guy started ******** about how it was bad that a To was caling everyone lazy and that it makes people not want to go to events. I told him that I wasn't gonna sugar coat it and now out of nowhere people are trying to start events

Yay for the magic of pissing people off

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
hylian just confirmed himself to be a massive pleb, ripperino in pepperino

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I bet he would forget his chaos zweilhander and grass crest shield, the casul

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dark souls is considered casual?

But..the..and..what?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I think someone is pooping in the pool outside, I keep hearing a loud ass grunting noise

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You'd be surprised how noisy people get in non-language-based ways when they're...'active'.
Completely seriously.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Man, turnt up at the akon rave with friends, met half the Dallas smash scene while there, did running man and dirty dancing for, like, an hour and a half and now my feet are sore and I can't sleep...

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I'll design a game then. A squad shooter with 4 classes based on the Avatar:TLA/LoK universe would be amazing for competitive team play. You don't play as the Avatar him/herself but instead as a group of benders from a future version of either the United Republic Military or the Red Lotus who are looking to topple the government. Yes, the organization survived.

The Waterbender is your combat medic, you can heal on the move with a skin pouch that stores your Spirit Oasis water which refills automatically after not being used for a short amount of time. You also have a second skin of water for your combat moves which also needs to be meter managed.

The Earthbender is your support class, can temporarily put up a moveable wall, rocket you up into the air or set quicksand traps that immobilize opponents for a short time. Can sense nearby enemy movement if they are touching the ground. The slowest combat moves but they pack a punch and easily destroy enemy defenses.

The Firebender is your pure assault class, fireball spam for midrange, flamethrower breath for close quarters and lightning strikes are best for far away sniping. Can redirect lightning from the opponent's Firebender no matter where it was fired as long as you jump in its path.

The Airbender is your scout. Extremely fast and agile, can push enemies back, does area of effect damage, has a limited astral projection skill while meditating that leaves you vulnerable and can glide using the traditional staff for a short while. Big drawback is that he/she does the least amount of damage out of any unit.

Not too many specialty bender abilities are available since that would make the units way too powerful and take away their unique niche roles.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Still couldn't sleep much. "Went to bed" around 3 or 4, couldn't sleep, so now I'm taking a walk out in the hotel courtyard, inadvertantly teasing their koi in the process because the pond's nice to sit at.

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong day.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Hey, this summer for a fun little project I'm going to make a game.

What kind of game should I make?
A squad shooter with 4 classes based on the Avatar:TLA/LoK universe would be amazing for competitive team play. You don't play as the Avatar him/herself but instead as a group of benders from a future version of either the United Republic Military or the Red Lotus who are looking to topple the government. Yes, the organization survived.

The Waterbender is your combat medic, you can heal on the move with a skin pouch that stores your Spirit Oasis water which refills automatically after not being used for a short amount of time. You also have a second skin of water for your combat moves which also needs to be meter managed.

The Earthbender is your support class, can temporarily put up a moveable wall, rocket you up into the air or set quicksand traps that immobilize opponents for a short time. Can sense nearby enemy movement if they are touching the ground. The slowest combat moves but they pack a punch and easily destroy enemy defenses.

The Firebender is your pure assault class, fireball spam for midrange, flamethrower breath for close quarters and lightning strikes are best for far away sniping. Can redirect lightning from the opponent's Firebender no matter where it was fired as long as you jump in its path.

The Airbender is your scout. Extremely fast and agile, can push enemies back, does area of effect damage, has a limited astral projection skill while meditating that leaves you vulnerable and can glide using the traditional staff for a short while. Big drawback is that he/she does the least amount of damage out of any unit.

Not too many specialty bender abilities are available since that would make the units way too powerful and take away their unique niche roles.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Still couldn't sleep much. "Went to bed" around 3 or 4, couldn't sleep, so now I'm taking a walk out in the hotel courtyard, inadvertantly teasing their koi in the process because the pond's nice to sit at.

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong day.
I'd give anything to not have to sleep. Yesterday I wanted 8 hours. I got 15 instead.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Man, turnt up at the akon rave with friends, met half the Dallas smash scene while there, did running man and dirty dancing for, like, an hour and a half and now my feet are sore and I can't sleep...
I'm going to A-Kon with some people in a couple of hours, dude. Neat. ¦D

You going again today?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
A squad shooter with 4 classes based on the Avatar:TLA/LoK universe would be amazing for competitive team play. You don't play as the Avatar him/herself but instead as a group of benders from a future version of either the United Republic Military or the Red Lotus who are looking to topple the government. Yes, the organization survived.

Unreal engine 4 and learn how to C++, or learn how to JavaFX?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I'm going to A-Kon with some people in a couple of hours, dude. Neat. ¦D

You going again today?
Yeah, we have a hotel room. I'll be wandering around as hange at some point today. You can for sure find me at 5 in the courtyard, by the pond. They're doing an aot cosplay photo shoot meet up there again : D

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You'd be surprised how noisy people get in non-language-based ways when they're...'active'.
Completely seriously.
Not really, I just know the difference between poop grunts and sex grunts

And it reaaaaaally sounded like the guy was taking a dump

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
One time when I was in the bathroom stall at school droppin' a deuce, another guy came in and started doing the same thing. A minute after that, he started mouthbreathing roughly and it just got louder and louder. Then I heard the water splash, silence, then he started up again and it happened a few more times.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, we have a hotel room. I'll be wandering around as hange at some point today. You can for sure find me at 5 in the courtyard, by the pond. They're doing an aot cosplay photo shoot meet up there again : D
Neat. Maybe I'll swing by and try to find you. :3

It shouldn't be too hard to spot. XD

Just look for a needlessly overdressed black guy in a purple dress shirt with a thin, black leather with white stripes, a black cap with winged skill on it, Persona 4 glasses and a necklace with a huge sigma (Σ) symbol at the front.

And there may be a guy that looks like a dirty hobo with a furry tail next to me. That's my roommate. ¦D

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
A foam sword party sounds A. awesome, and B. the perfect opportunity to practice Historical European Martial Arts.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Top Bottom