• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Oooh~ Ryouma is a trueblade and not just a swordmaster.

I wonder if this means 3rd tier classes are returning

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Keeping with the you are what you wear theme: The Hoshido are the colorful long haired flower children with flowing garments of peace and love while the Nohr have their sleek matching power suits (or armor) ready for a hostile takeover like any well-oiled machine.

I think we know which side will crush who.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
oh man just think how disappointed people are going to be over the fact they probably can't marry camilla

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YOOO that Tom Hanks Last Samurai guy was legit check his matches on PMC twitch archive or somethin

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I am currently drunk and have a really really nice headset on. What it do PMS.
Stream yourself jabbering about the PM subreddit (especially in relation to me) and stream highlight it/post it to YouTube and share it to the pm subreddit.

SunJester

Smash Ace
Seriously, I told you guys. When TLoC made PMCentral I thought it was pretty clear that they were doing it because they were forced to, not because they had the choice.

The Moon thing is also a deliberate suppression of PM streams.

I mean Christ, do I have to point to all the instances where someone (gee I wonder who) is deliberately trying to suppress this game? C+D is bad publicity, but if everyone stops playing PM, well then that's just dandy, ain't it?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
a quick reminder that AZPM has a patreon, which is actually more viable for 90% of streamers than a sub button is anyways

https://www.patreon.com/AZProjectMelee

also, patreon in general is an INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT funding tool, as it allows you to pay for people making modifications for copyrighted material. it remains fair use, b/c you're not paying for the mod itself (so long as it's not paywalled, ofc), you're paying for the labor that happens to create it. use patreon, you buttholes

MLGF

Smash Lord
Ninty will eventually fold to it's twisted streaming issues, I'd say wait a while and when their control on this stuff goes to ****, things will turn up for PM

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
kliff is the only guilty gear character that deserves to be in tbh

also, found my mahvel team after the game died, lmao. felicia/dorm/hawkeye. basically the plan is to get a tac infinite combo started by felicia into dorm, kill the character with flame ball and build 3 power of the creators, switch to felicia, call dorm liberation assist which means that they cant jump, activate bull**** level 1 super and hit them with those unblockables because theycant jump to prevent it. ****ing evil

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So much HNK to watch so little time today :(

Also found the 3 on 3 team battle cup GP a few weeks ago on YT just now :)

Also Combo Breaker in Chicago starts today as well here's the schedule if you wanna get your stream monster on for the weekend.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
im staying home today
activities include drinking milk and watching anime
also listing to moerap
you guys wish you were this gangsta

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
a quick reminder that AZPM has a patreon, which is actually more viable for 90% of streamers than a sub button is anyways

https://www.patreon.com/AZProjectMelee

also, patreon in general is an INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT funding tool, as it allows you to pay for people making modifications for copyrighted material. it remains fair use, b/c you're not paying for the mod itself (so long as it's not paywalled, ofc), you're paying for the labor that happens to create it. use patreon, you buttholes
Jesus, I didn't know about this. We should probably be publicizing it (Patreon in general as well as AZPM's site) more on r/ssbpm and elsewhere.

Would you mind making a post about that on the subreddit?

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Jesus, I didn't know about this. We should probably be publicizing it (Patreon in general as well as AZPM's site) more on r/ssbpm and elsewhere.

Would you mind making a post about that on the subreddit?
I literally got that patreon from AZPM talking about it on /r/ssbpm

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that reminded me: finally found out i passed my calc class : D

the teacher put it on the econnect tab (which is really only used for registering, picking out classes, and paying for them) rather than the usual ecampus (where it has literally everything else for the class... including a tab specifically for your grades >.>).

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Their best song is probably Question!, but Lost in Hollywood, Spiders, and Arto are all excellent too.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Their best song is probably Question!, but Lost in Hollywood, Spiders, and Arto are all excellent too.
'twas a joke.
Why was 3.6 announced if months later a release date wasn't even announced?

:018:
because **** happens and breakthroughs are made, maybe?

that'd be my guess, at least. i mostly just tease sethlon by pestering him and don't bug strongbad too much about that stuff (outside of asking for a hidden laugh taunt on ganon's dair. @Strong Bad make it so, bruh).

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
They have told us a hundred times they ran into a problem which is why we haven't gotten a release date.

If they had announced one they didn't know they could make and missed it people would be chastising them for it even more than leaving it up in the air.

Patience is a virtue, especially when I know the PMDT want to release this already just like we do.

Top Bottom