• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Those don't have any arch support.

So do I wear one of my sandles, or these shoes? that's all I got for now basically
Wear a sandal on your left foot, and black shoe on your right.

Also be sure to wear a sock under the sandal.

High fashion right there.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
seeing technical foxes who have bad neutral is not fun

also like last weekend I finally sort of figured out how the neutral game works (but I'm terrible at it bcuz I'm bad at smash) and now almost every pm match I watch looks so ugly

SunJester

Smash Ace
You read way too much into what I said. Its about not pretending to be someone else just to get someone to like you. If you're passionate about something (IE : Smash) and it takes up a lot of your free time, its not worth dropping something you enjoy simply because someone you find attractive dislikes it. There's someone out there for you who enjoys your passion and won't force you to give up things you enjoy.

"Bad" qualities are a whole 'nother thing entirely. Complacency with who you are as an individual is counterproductive to growth.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
You guys don't care about arch support? That sounds like it leads to long term foot damage
the left, but also, don't wear white socks with black shoes
My left foot or the left-most in the picture? Found some black socks: which shoe looks more attractive?
http://i.imgur.com/BOqFrH0.jpg
Do running shoes make the best casual walking shoes?
arch support is for the weak

How do you only own 2 types of sandals and 1 pair of all black sneakers.
That and a dress shoe and running shoe. I didn't care about fashion until I cared about dating.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
that's me

I have a very poor understanding of what people consider to be playing the neutral in smash, I'd like to learn but HOW I ASK YOU
great question it was hard enough to gain a simple understanding by slowing everything down in my head until I could deduce it to a constant slew of infinitely small games of chicken and rock papers scissors

but getting the feel for it in-game is even more difficult and being able to produce results technically while analyzing is harder

sigh I just need to play against more people and think more and maybe I won't be terribad

Diego Brando

Smash Cadet
You guys don't care about arch support? That sounds like it leads to long term foot damage

My left foot or the left-most in the picture? Found some black socks: which shoe looks more attractive?
http://i.imgur.com/BOqFrH0.jpg
Do running shoes make the best casual walking shoes?

That and a dress shoe and running shoe. I didn't care about fashion until I cared about dating.
Just buy a pair of vans or converse, hell, some nice nike's or actually In style boots even work. My personal favourite shoes are my Clarks which look like so
http://imgur.com/AMIWNQY
http://imgur.com/Uhaixrk

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
arch support hurts my feet, running is hell man

my advice is to browse r/streetwear or r/mensfashionadvice and develop your own opinions about aesthetics you like and aesthetics you think are douchey

as for shoes I have like three pairs of huf shoes, some nike sbs, some emerica romero lows, and some beat up old radii things

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
is 3.6 out yet

I wanna play as slightly-less-boring Meta Knight and useable Olimar

Diego Brando

Smash Cadet
r/mensfashionadvice is actually surprisingly helpful when youre trying to figure out a basic style for yourself.

I have like 3 pairs of nike sbs, theyre so comfy.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
r/mensfashionadvice is actually surprisingly helpful when youre trying to figure out a basic style for yourself.

I have like 3 pairs of nike sbs, theyre so comfy.
in general I think mfa is tacky and not good looking and contributes to the misogynistic atmosphere of reddit as well as to the cult of most expensive or most over dressed = better dressed

but in terms of figuring out what you want to look like it's an ok starting point

(how I actually got my style was watching skate videos and browsing bargain bins on plndr and thrift stores)

Diego Brando

Smash Cadet
in general I think mfa is tacky and not good looking and contributes to the misogynistic atmosphere of reddit as well as to the cult of most expensive or most over dressed = better dressed

but in terms of figuring out what you want to look like it's an ok starting point

(how I actually got my style was watching skate videos and browsing bargain bins on plndr and thrift stores)
Oh it's definitely how you described it, reddit in general is becoming ridiculously misogynistic and transphobic, it's sickening. The best way to mfa imo is to look at the basic things on the sidebar and find some places to buy what you may be interested in.

Im not really sure how I came up with my style, it's just kind of evolved over time. My family says I dress like a hipster, but I think this just because I have a metric ton of flannels. I'm not sure they know what a hipster is.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Reddit has always been like that, it was just well-hidden. Same deal with most websites, and all those brainless *insert ideology here* movements.
*Steam!Guilty Gear snip*
Welp, my body wasn't ready.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
/r/streetwear looks to be awful after checking it out for a half hour. Dumb and expensive side of fashion.

AlphaM and SimplePickup got the best fashion I've wanted to replicate

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Oh it's definitely how you described it, reddit in general is becoming ridiculously misogynistic and transphobic, it's sickening. The best way to mfa imo is to look at the basic things on the sidebar and find some places to buy what you may be interested in.

Im not really sure how I came up with my style, it's just kind of evolved over time. My family says I dress like a hipster, but I think this just because I have a metric ton of flannels. I'm not sure they know what a hipster is.
I am a hipster and I dress like one but I don't even know what the term hipster means anymore

but whatever it is I probably fit all of its definitions
/r/streetwear looks to be awful after checking it out for a half hour. Dumb and expensive side of fashion.

>pickup artists

spodermad pls

Diego Brando

Smash Cadet

SimplePickup. You poor child.

I am a hipster and I dress like one but I don't even know what the term hipster means anymore

but whatever it is I probably fit all of its definitions
I'm the same way really. Do hipsters still even exist, in the way they did a few years ago I mean?

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
I'm not exactly knowledgable when it comes to the world of baseball, but I need to ask if those moves are a regular occurence in any baseball matches?

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You conformists with your expensive, cookie-cutter soulless fashion sense, think for yourselves. The cool vintage stuff is found in thrift stores.

People were having just this sort of clash of cultures argument disguised as fashion critiques back in the 60s, probably even further back than that.

Hipster is just the current word for it.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Takumi seems like the only smart Hoshido royal in that has has no attachment to Kamui. Also he screams Soren 2.0 this time with a bow, of which I would be ok with cause Soren was cool.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Oh hey, I didnt know Robin dyed his hair blond

Plus the new armor managed to be more kickass than the robes

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Takumi seems like the only smart Hoshido royal in that has has no attachment to Kamui. Also he screams Soren 2.0 this time with a bow, of which I would be ok with cause Soren was cool.
The one thing I find somewhat questionable and confusing from this is: "Why does Camilla has that piece of fabric thing between her bust?"

I don't even know lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom