• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
That's like so ****ing border line.

But hey, I've seen someone post a link to an action figure/toy combination thing that showed bare **** and didn't have anything happen to it at all, in a thread that had quite a few mods visit it to. So anything can happen.
Don't do it. You'll get permabanned for a time directly correlating to how much the mods like you.
I don't have anything to contribute so here's something from my yuri reaction folder.
Hook me up bro.
yo @ Saxophoneoftime Saxophoneoftime and @ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er I'm one episode into Lain and what's the deal with this bear motif

her hat has a bear, the girl who killed herself had a little bear pendant on her bag, and lain has a ****in bear onesie

also who are the guys that her dad is teleconferencing with who don't have heads

or is that "important plot details"

also wtf this is the most vaporwave thing that occurred before vaporwave was a thing
Lain is gahliek. Most of the motifs and the like are actually how information is conveyed, like a good film. Most anime is total **** at this kinda stuff. Every time you rewatch Latin (ofc you will) you'll pick up on more clues about her character. Also don't forget to check out the short prequel manga Nightmare of Fabrication after you finish the show.
Guys I have a question

Who is more hated, Diddy Kong or a lame kirby? Because I think I'm ready to my scum-bag game to the next level.

On a serious note, I'm really frustrated with how polarizing Diddy's MUs are. It feels like either I completely control the MU and theres little to no real counterplay on their parts, or the other character doesn't care about diddy's neutral and I have minimal interactions. Theres a handful of exceptions to this (FE, Tink, Shiek, Mario, a few others) but all his other MUs feel horrible to play on both sides. I think I'm going to switch focus towards kirby who I think has a more rounded out MU of stupid anti-approach stuff. Probaby Dual main? My initial plan was to go kirby vs a few characters I hated playing Diddy as, but If i'm going to get into a blind pick CP war game 1 with people (really common here honestly) Kirby is a far safer choice. Idk, I love diddy's character and playing him is a blast, but I really hate how polarizing his MUs are. I might play Diddy vs Fire emblem, Falcon, ZSS, and the free MUs like fatties and Pit, and kirby the rest? I dont want to feel like i'm backing out of hard MUs though. I have no issue playing losing MUs (I play more GnW than Fox in melee now ffs) but theres bad MUs and then theres MUs where I don't feel like I get to play anymore and those suck.

also kirby is sooo bull****t good lolll
Kirby is so ****ing gay, but at least you have to be good with him now. His dash attack and movement during suck were so busted in 3.02.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Could someone tell me why so many people find OoT's water temple so frustating? The only thing I kinda hated from that level was having to change the boots through the pause menu, but other than that it wasn't that bad.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Could someone tell me why so many people find OoT's water temple so frustating? The only thing I kinda hated from that level was having to change the boots through the pause menu, but other than that it wasn't that bad.
Water levels seem to confuse people due to the extra dimension and the murky water graphics cause a claustrophobic feeling that generally leads to an irrational level of frustration.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Came 2nd at my local monthly tourney yesterday, second time making it into the money in my career. I'm determined to prove to everyone just how good Sonic is, because seemingly no one else is aside from @ GabPR GabPR (who I believe is the best Sonic in the world at the moment)
Aww, you made me blush xD. As much as I appreciate it, I wouldn't really like to be called the best Sonic since I haven't gone to USA tournaments where the real competition is. It would be unfair to other Sonic's who have gone to far more tourneys that have stronger competition, like @Nazo or Darky. When I do though(which I still have no idea when that might be) Ill be ready ;).

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Aww, you made me blush xD. As much as I appreciate it, I wouldn't really like to be called the best Sonic since I haven't gone to USA tournaments where the real competition is..
Technically though whenever you win, you are doing it on American soil so good enough.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Mario should be replaced with a T-Rex. I feel that this would make for a far better game, also because Mario isn't a good hero in the first place.

Evidence.comic

Also, Dinosaur Comic is amazing. Why did it take me until now to discover it?

Last edited:

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Me, if you wanna play my/Zach's Completely Unofficial Bowser Build that Will Almost Certainly Get Scrapped Entirely But Still Has Some Cool Stuff
I'm assuming the 'Bowser build' only includes Bowser though lol. Specifically I would like to be able to try out and give feedback on the chars I play (ZSS, Olimar, Pit).

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
It actually takes one Soon™.
3.5 was released on November 14 with PAL coming Soon™. The PAL/NSTC-J blogpost was posted on Marth 20, just over four months later. Since 3.6 was announced on March 29... we can probably expect 3.6 in about 2 1/2 months ;)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I thought I remember you saying you didn't play that game.
I play it more than pm and melee lmao
LMAO I hope your gonna wear the I don't even play this game shirt dawg when you go to that tourney.

EDIT: Also I know those feels I don't get a chance to play PM against people much anymore sadly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom