• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
Anyone here seen Dracula Untold? Or Interstellar? Or Into the Woods? Or Big Hero 6? Or the newest Night at the Museum? Or the new Godzilla? Or Lucy? Or the newest 300? Or Kingsman: The Secret Service? Or Seventh Son? How good were any of them?
Terrible, fantastic, good, great, okay, great, terrible, terrible, great, bad.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I had the worst sub in my entire life today
Young woman, probably in her 25-30s Made loud breathing noises and walked around like Gilgamesh.
She tells us in DIGITAL GRAPHICS that our assignment is to go on a niche website and put together elements to make other elements
I go along with it, and she says the last 5 minutes is free time (we usually get 30 because we finish in the first 20 the usual photo shop assignment)
a hole is made in my shirt by a pencil 10 minutes into class and she interrogates me why I'm looking at my shirt
>you are on your phone aren't you? you can't be looking at your shirt for no reason
>look at the (****ing) shirt miss, there a hole in it that's new
>right, ill be keeping an eye on you
At the last 5 minutes of class I pull a phone out of my bag to tell my mom I'm walking home
She then proceeds to take my phone away for "being on facebook"
then she says how she not gonna let me have it till the last 5 minutes of class, but then a kid points out that it IS the last five minutes of class
She rudely hands me my phone back, and I mutter "thanks for taking my phone up for no apparent reason"
she catches that and proceeds to yell at the top of her douche lungs
IF HAY WANT START AN ARGUMENT WITH ME I WILL GET AN ADMINISTRATOR RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL BE SENT TO THE OFFICE FOR (bunch of reasons that don't make sense whatsoever)
at this point I just spread my arms out wide like an airplane and yelled, OK!
She didn't do anything and I left really passed
I left like a badass though, and that's all that matters
But seriously, sub lady, please go find somewhere else to defecate on someone day. I will eternally hate you for making me stare at a screen and put pictures on pictures for an hour.
I liked this post because it was funny, but I still don't agree with your actions friend.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I liked this post because it was funny, but I still don't agree with your actions friend.
its hard to choose the best and just course of action when you are prohibited from enjoyment, I felt really bitter.
I agree, I could have done better... although I am contempt in what happened. I guess my next self taught lesson is how to deal with people I don't like.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
its hard to choose the best and just course of action when you are prohibited from enjoyment, I felt really bitter.
I agree, I could have done better... although I am contempt in what happened. I guess my next self taught lesson is how to deal with people I don't like.
Take a picture/video of yourself so I can better analyze you and suggest the best course of action towards improvement

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Take a picture/video of yourself so I can better analyze you and suggest the best course of action towards improvement
He's doing it again
He even liked your post to butter you up
He's cataloging your information so he can set-up comprehensive reports to sell to the FBI while he keeps his own copies for future use in hiring bounty hunters to bring us down if we ever go rogue. He's gonna be ****ing rich if you don't stop answering his questions.
Tread carefully FPS

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Got the movie picked out (Into the Woods), the popcorn, choclate, and soda (Pibb). Now I just wait for midnight (2 mins) and I'm set to go.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Oh my god I never thought I would be saying this after seeing it a few times here, but:
There's a girl I like and I don't know what to do, I think I need medical attention.
Psh, dude, I still don't know what to do when I like a girl and I've had seven girlfriends plus three other girls that I dated and had sexy times with.

You never have to know what to do. I don't think I've ever initiated by asking a girl out. It's a simple way, but it's not like it's the only way. What's important is confidence and perceptiveness. And flirting, I guess. But it varies from person to person, thus the perceptiveness part.

Of course, there is inevitably rules one and two:
  1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unattractive

In other news, oh my god this week has been hectic.
Monday I had classes from 11 to 6, then did taekwondo from 7 to 9ish. I started going to my uni's TKD club like three weeks ago and they were like, "Hey, you wanna perform in this Korean cultural arts show with us?" And I said, "uhhhhh" and they were like "Great! You're in!" So I was practicing for that with them.

And then on Tuesday I had classes and stuff and then hosted Smash stuff at my apartment from like 6 to 11 and then did homework until 2, then on Wednesday did the same thing as Monday.

Thursday I went to classes, did my reading and philosophy essay 2 hours before it was due, then hung out with the girl I'm dating playing MK8 for a while before running a Melee doubles tournament before going to an impromptu party with some other Smashers while putting off my Data Structures homework. I ended up trying to program while kind of drunk at like midnight, and got it mostly done but had some bugs I couldn't fix. So at like 5 AM I've kind of sobered up and give it another shot, make progress but still don't have enough brainpower to fix the very last bugs.

I go home at 6 and sleep until 9 before getting up to shower and promptly deciding that I can afford more sleep, sleep until 10ish, and then finally realize that I had a - instead of a + in my code and that was literally the only problem, fix it and turn it in, since it was due at noon, and then do the lab report that's due at 2, go to lab, go home, make an audio edit for a presentation that my mom is doing at a celebration thingie this weekend, then ate and promptly went to do the show for TKD, rehearsing at like 6 on until we performed at like 9, then watched the rest of the show and just got home now (EDIT: midnight here). But I did get to break boards and do flashy martial arts stunts onstage, so that was neat.

So, TL;DR I'm totally out of energy and am running on like 4 or 5 hours of badly-scheduled sleep.

I'm 'bout to die, but it was nice knowing y'all.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
He's doing it again
He even liked your post to butter you up
He's cataloging your information so he can set-up comprehensive reports to sell to the FBI while he keeps his own copies for future use in hiring bounty hunters to bring us down if we ever go rogue. He's gonna be ****ing rich if you don't stop answering his questions.
Tread carefully FPS
Your info is safe with me, all 20gigs of it

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
He had that post on file
He said to himself his semi-aware AI butler, "Siri Voz Bill, find me a witty post to quote that's relevant to this situation"
Bill brought him up like 10 posts by me and he picked one

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Got the movie picked out (Into the Woods), the popcorn, choclate, and soda (Pibb). Now I just wait for midnight (2 mins) and I'm set to go.
I assumed you picked this movie out of all of the choices you presented because you were on a date and picked the one she would probably like the best.

Then I went back and saw no, just you getting fat.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ewww brown sodas
you can all drink your liquid shit with added HFCS, i'll be master race MLG drinking throwback mountain dew

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
WHO WILLINGLY DRINKS PIBB OVER DR PEPPER?
The people with good tastes.

I assumed you picked this movie out of all of the choices you presented because you were on a date and picked the one she would probably like the best.

Then I went back and saw no, just you getting fat.
You know. I'm actually half-tempted just to put you on ignore for this single asinine comment.

Anywho. I liked the movie. Usually I'm not one for musicals but I've always made an exception for Disney. Was a cute movie. And it had Johnny Dept (which I never knew until I watched it) which makes it insta good.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
@Hylian is the Dr Pepper Elf and most of PMS worships Dr Pepper, you can't be saying that **** around here.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@Hylian is the Dr Pepper Elf and most of PMS worships Dr Pepper, you can't be doing that **** around here.
Soooo most of PMS has bad taste in soda? :^)

I used to like Dr. Pepper a lot (though never as much as Pibb, but it was very close) but lately every time I've had a Dr. Pepper it has just been too damned sweet. If I want a sweet soda I'll drink a Barques Root Beer which does a much better job of a sweet soda then Dr. Pepper does. Dr. Pepper just isn't the same to me anymore.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
It really isn't a good idea though to pig out like that in the middle of the night on a regular basis.

Once in a while sure, just don't make it a habit.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Soooo most of PMS has bad taste in soda? :^)

I used to like Dr. Pepper a lot (though never as much as Pibb, but it was very close) but lately every time I've had a Dr. Pepper it has just been too damned sweet. If I want a sweet soda I'll drink a Barques Root Beer which does a much better job of a sweet soda then Dr. Pepper does. Dr. Pepper just isn't the same to me anymore.
I have no concept of something being too sweet yet, but if I did I would have to agree to switch. Let me enjoy my **** taste while I still have it though dammit.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It really isn't a good idea though to pig out like that in the middle of the night on a regular basis.

Once in a while sure, just don't make it a habit.
Wow. More asinine comments. And lots of assumptions being made.

Last time I did this was like last year FFS (where I watched the new TMNT movie).

You know nothing about me.

So I would appreciate it if you didn't assume you knew anything about me.

Makes you come off as a complete and total jackass.

I have no concept of something being too sweet yet, but if I did I would have to agree to switch. Let me enjoy my **** taste while I still have it though dammit.
You can enjoy it all you want.

It's still bad taste. :p

>Announcing you're going to ignore someone
>2K15
>Ignoring people in general
>Ever
I said I was half tempted. Not that I actually was going to ignore him.

There is a difference you know.

But I guess reading comprehension is hard or something. Idk.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Bleck

Smash Master
More like I need sleep, which I'll be doing here soon anyways, but I can guarantee you I'll feel the same way even when I wake up and am not so tired.
so... so what you're saying is that you're not mad you just need sleep but when you wake up you're still gonna be mad

I don't... but that's.... okay sure

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Woohoo. I ate 3 small pieces of chocolate and a batch of popcorn and had some soda. That is so obviously a sugar crash. :rolleyes:

More like I need sleep, which I'll be doing here soon anyways, but I can guarantee you I'll feel the same way even when I wake up and am not so tired.
The guy's just trying to look out for you nd you gt mad at him

Yeah you need to chill

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ mimgrim mimgrim I stop paying attention to you for awhile and look what happens? Good god, what's wrong with you lately? XD;

Do you have a lot of pent up aggression? Or are you just feeling neglected?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
so... so what you're saying is that you're not mad you just need sleep but when you wake up you're still gonna be mad

I don't... but that's.... okay sure
More like I was mad but not clear minded while now I'm up and am still mad but more clear minded.

The guy's just trying to look out for you nd you gt mad at him

Yeah you need to chill
I didn't ask for that. If I wanted that kind of "advice"/"looking out for" I would have specifically asked for it but I didn't.

@ mimgrim mimgrim I stop paying attention to you for awhile and look what happens? Good god, what's wrong with you lately? XD;

Do you have a lot of pent up aggression? Or are you just feeling neglected?
More like I was just tired asf last night. I still don't disagree with anything I said but had I not been so tired I wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Maybe it's time for me to take leave of this thread, at least for a while.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If you can't take people commenting on what you're doing, you probably shouldn't ramble on about it on the public forum, just saying.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Its more that I have a problem with people who don't know me making an assumption about what my habits are.

But potato patata.

Last edited:

DiscoZ

Smash Rookie
Just want to say that 'Into The Woods' is a quality Broadway musical and there is no shame in watching it.

Top Bottom