• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
aerodrome I don't know what your site is I demand you link it to me posthaste

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I replaced pm jigs with smash 4 textures, and im glad that I did, looks so cute

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Well, for as much of a coward as I can be (I really wish I'll find a moment to earn some real-life self respect and make something of myself for the world in that department. D: ) You're a role-model to me for at-least helping to put me in good company. Thank you man.

@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , if it means making something of an individual out of myself, I think I just might want to muster the confidence to throw myself a new curveball in life. ( As mortified as I tend to be on the thought. :/ )
By doing what again?

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
****ing christ I hate my local community.

2 days ago I had the best smash experience of my life and now all I want to do is throatpunch everyone and quit the group. I'm so tired of all the abuse. I'm literally the only person in the city doing anything whatsoever to advance the PM meta, and all I get for it is people calling my character broken and slandering me constantly, lying to my face, stiffing me for gas money, talking **** behind my back, forcing me to speed like crazy in my gf's car for 13 hours because they're too lazy to wake up at 10am or shower in less than an hour

I have a pretty thick skin but this has been going on constantly for 2 ****ing years. Is it because I play PM? Is it because I like teaching people? Is it because I always bring setups and cheer for people in brackets?

I love the game but my province is pathetic. **** alberta, you guys are worse than awful.

Last edited:

Akhenderson

Smash Apprentice

2 days ago I had the best smash experience of my life and now all I want to do is throatpunch everyone and quit the group. I'm so tired of all the abuse.
Jeez, what's been going on? Just people criticizing your play or what because that's just rude.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

2 days ago I had the best smash experience of my life and now all I want to do is throatpunch everyone and quit the group. I'm so tired of all the abuse. I'm literally the only person in the city doing anything whatsoever to advance the PM meta, and all I get for it is people calling my character broken and slandering me constantly, lying to my face, stiffing me for gas money, talking **** behind my back, forcing me to speed like crazy in my gf's car for 13 hours because they're too lazy to wake up at 10am or shower in less than an hour

I have a pretty thick skin but this has been going on constantly for 2 ****ing years. Is it because I play PM? Is it because I like teaching people? Is it because I always bring setups and cheer for people in brackets?

I love the game but my province is pathetic. **** alberta, you guys are worse than awful.
Tell them this
if it doesn't make them realize they're assholes, they'll hate you more
and then you can be the villain they deserve
but not the one they need right now

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Whenever I see an ad for something I cannot stand, I click on it. Theoretically draining their coffers a miniscule amount while convincing them that their approach works.

YEAH, TAKE THAT SCIENTOLOGY.
my phone tried to auto-correct that to "spending, " lawl.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Edit - ;-;
It's the same as I told Kaye and Softie. My place is always open for PMS crew.
why does he have the starfox insignia on his shirt

edit: damn this new avatar is prime af
Asuka is bae
Guys, I'm at a tough crossroad here. As I type this I'm fighting the urge to just erase this post entirely and just be mute, but I don't plan on letting me crawl away from the prospect of asking the opinions of those who may be of higher enlightenment than myself.
Anyways, I live in a backwater town and go to a highschool that as of now only offers me solice through a (surprisingly interesting) social ring (something I didn't have as a younger kid due to me having a far too under confident view of my social ability despite attending a small charter school ). I'm applying to work at a comic book and import shop in the neighboring city, and have a newfound confidence in living as a young adult. My college is prepped and squared away, and I have a good deal of practical "normal (I hate that word)" goals.
The problem is, I'm not satisfied in a life that already feels privelaged by the standards of my community. I'm sick of my monotonous home life, exhausted of a school to which I never enjoyed electives or subjects of interest, and have a hunger for a world I seem to have only a demo-copy of content in. My earliest well-recalled life was filled with grief over my cabin fever and little options to practice art, or writing and improve at something of an escape from the clockwork lifestyle (lending in part I guess to my enjoyment of games and comics etc).
All in all, I want travel, I want to prove to myself that I can make something viable of my truest interest. I'm tired of being mad at myself and chugging along on the "choices ( they never quite seem to wear that disguise well)" my family's circumstances offer. Is it worth wearing false-independence if I'm nearly driven to shed a tear when I think about my "ideal" future and my "privelaged" past? And if it will improve me and my surroundings, do I need to indict myself of just being a snot about what I (Think) I deserve, or should have the privelage to pursue?
Career suicide is not real suicide.

Move to America.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Before leaving that group gift them a copy of Playstation All Stars and then tell them that they got what they deserved. Crap.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I was just browsing imgur today and saw this post

And I was like wow, these are some really weird obsessions

And then I saw this

So if any of you were wondering, yes he's finally done it. He's reached imgur fame

Frost | Odds

Tell them this
if it doesn't make them realize they're *******s, they'll hate you more
and then you can be the villain they deserve
but not the one they need right now
Nah I just took the ***** way out and apologized again. These people are pathologically incapable of admitting a single mistake ever, so I'd rather they think we're still on decent terms so they continue showing up to stuff and donating their $10 entries.

steelguttey

mei is bei

pick actually good characters so they think theyre op too

play nothing but fox

Frost | Odds

Gonna focus on mewtwo or maybe ivysaur the next couple tournaments. M2 at least is hilariously underdeveloped, and does ok in pretty much every MU, including the ones where Bowser is seriously awful.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub

Come to Montreal, boy. Its nice here and everyone is friendly.

Frost | Odds

Cross canada trip extremely unlikely unless there's huge PM events for literally every 6 hours or so of driving time and lots of people willing to house. If I were living alone, would move in a heartbeat, but my fiancee loves calgary so this will be home base for the foreseeable future.

You all are the best, though. <3

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I've come to associate people with their online avis, mostly assigning them descriptions or adjectives based off of them. For example, I assume you're just a really sleepy person or something.

Also, what feels? I see no feels, only reals.
I probs change avis too much to get any real association with them lol.

Come to Montreal, boy. Its nice here and everyone is friendly.
+1 to that. Yes, please come along inside poutine land.
@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds
if you're going to a make a cross-canada trip you should come down to north dakota and take all of our money we're basically part of canada anyway
Cross canada trip extremely unlikely unless there's huge PM events for literally every 6 hours or so of driving time and lots of people willing to house. If I were living alone, would move in a heartbeat, but my fiancee loves calgary so this will be home base for the foreseeable future.

You all are the best, though. <3

Top Bottom