• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Mfw a teacher leaves a note next to one of my in text citations in a paper that says "Check MLA guidelines for how to properly write in-text citations", so I go to double check on how MLA in-text citations are written, everything I've looked (including the teacher's own posted guidelines) indicates that I wrote my in-text citations correctly. How am I suppose to fix what isn't wrong in the first place?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
The real question is why isint pms good enough to do side b infinites
you know this is the first time I think I've seen someone vehemently deny that they have a good talent to work with

like this feels like the argument people have when they don't know they're colorblind, except it's with you having pretty good decision-based reactions

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

As expected, ash looks like he's giving up another one of his really strong pokemon so it can protect some other pokemon.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
you know this is the first time I think I've seen someone vehemently deny that they have a good talent to work with

like this feels like the argument people have when they don't know they're colorblind, except it's with you having pretty good decision-based reactions
I never though you would be one to miss someone else's sarcasm

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Seriously though, @ Binary Clone Binary Clone , if you need help with making a Splay or AVL tree, I'm more than willing to help as best I can. Never suffer alone lol
You have my sincere thanks. I may have to take you up on that in a couple days.
But certainly do suffer. I've gotta earn my stipend somehow.
And you have my less-than-sincere thanks.

Nah I love you

D

Deleted member

Wtf do you not understand about from the time between when they touch the ground and the game first indicates if they teched or not -> time your brain can actually process that information after that happens to act on it it is already too late to start side-b to grab a standing tech in time? Do you not get the concept of reaction time? Non-tech stand is the same way.
while you're solving tech chase demons, can you get some similar data on sheiks tech chasing? the full convo was from last night

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-squid-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1941#post-19077912

you're the go-to guy for this sort of analysis

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If only Magnus created some method for testing these things within the game engine so that you wouldn't have to ask him personally.

Last edited:

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
People are still trying to convince plate that ganon's side b is not an infinite on squirtle? Nothing will change his mind unless you straight up beat him with squirtle.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Everything is an infinite against me.
I should just open up a school that teaches you how to react better rake in all the dough

PMS HATES HIM!
Squirtle main discovers revolutionary method to increase reaction speeds
Try this one weird trick and Flame Choke infinite all your friends

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@ PlateProp PlateProp i want to see you do the "infinite" flame choke for like 200%. use different ppl playing squirtle for different tech patterns
I actually plan on doing that, but everyone's being lame because finals. :/

edit: tried to calculate how many times I would need to do it by looking up how much damage it does in the frame data thread, instead find out that you can clank the explosion part of flame choke

I lold.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
also
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster
I feel like you would know, if anyone else knows tho, PLEASE. Anyway, I'm using Adobe Muse CC 2014 (Latest Verizon) and I want to optimize some images within the program. Right click does not display an option to do so. What do?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
What happened in Baltimore?
Ferguson 2.0.
When will people learn that if you're gonna violently revolt, you gotta go directly for the rich and powerful with their deaths as a required goal, and not each other?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually plan on doing that, but everyone's being lame because finals. :/

edit: tried to calculate how many times I would need to do it by looking up how much damage it does in the frame data thread, instead find out that you can clank the explosion part of flame choke

I lold.
you should play my squirtle with your ganondorf so i can slaughter you

ive never played squirtle

D

Deleted member

I remember when I wanted to be the primer Falcon in DFW

But there's like seven of me, and I'm developing arthritis

Oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom