• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So I just marathoned through No Game No Life, that was interesting. It felt like it was forcing the whole sexual undertone thing in an anime that really didn't need it in concept (except maybe in segments parodying dating sims etc.), but honestly I want to see more of this come out some time. The art (specifically the palette), was visually pleasing, the sometimes hilariously convoluted planning between Shiro and Sora was well done and entertaining, and the other characters (although laughably generic many-a-time) never made me feel as though it was being pulled entirely into the realm of pointless pervey filler from there on out.
To some up eloquently...it's pretty ahright. At least it's not SAO, (kind of a lame accomplishment; but aye, it earns it.)

Edit: Yeah, alot of anime comprises of series that have sexual themes for no substantial reason. It's just I'm still somewhat new, so this is just one of those shows that really hit the fact home a bit.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
i really wish they didn'th ave 18x10^1000000000000 streams going on at the same time. way easy to miss stuff.
I know man I'm only watching it cause my boy Cue is in top 8 for XRD.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If Ganon can't infinite Squirtle, he can't infinite Bowser. If he was going to commit to the same laggy flame choke 5 times. You would've thought he would've thrown out the laggy F-Tilt that would've set up for a kill too. Also Up-B if Bowser gets un-derped.

@Odds_ That face is the face of a STONE COLD KILLER. HE DEMOLISHES @Hungry Headcrab TERRIBLY AND ALL THE WHILE HE HAS THE SAME FACE

HH SD'S? DOESN'T MATTER. THE STONE COLD FACE
Ganon can infinite squirtle tho. It's easy to see what side of Ganon he's gonna land on

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you're literally arguing against a man that gave you total statistics against everything you just said

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
you're literally arguing against a man that gave you total statistics against everything you just said
He said it wasn't a true infinite because it is impossible to tell what side of Ganon someone will end up on after flame choke when they DI. Which is untrue.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I mean unless you have some vision problem, you can see what side of Ganon someone's gonna end up on. Like I said, I'll prove him wrong any time he wants to play Squirtle against my Ganon :colorful:
i'm pretty sure he's prove you wrong and your salt is too high to accept it.

that, or you're so thirsty for umbreon's d you're looking for any reason to come to dfw and grab it.

@Odds_ is the only one I'm rooting for this tournament.

He's also a really good looking guy.

Look at that hair.
i'm rooting for headcrab, 'cuz ganon bros, but odds is tearing stuff up and i wouldn't be upset to see him take it, at all.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
i'm pretty sure he's prove you wrong and your salt is too high to accept it.

that, or you're so thirsty for umbreon's d you're looking for any reason to come to dfw and grab it.
His entire base for it is that it's impossible to tell what side the squirtle ends up on when they di side b.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
You don't di side b, though. You tech it. What's stopping Squirtle from teching in place?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Plateprop I'm pretty confident you can't cover both missed tech and tech in place with side-b on reaction, given side-b is too slow; if they miss tech and you read for anything else, they could escape with any getup option. If you wait for the missed tech, you have to respect get up attack, the speed of stand-up, and the roll away all of which means you have to commit to a 2/3 at best. Or you could hit the miss tech bounce before their downed options open up but by default that ends the infinite because it won't necessarily lead back into side-b.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
DAMMIT CHILLIN!

that set was so good, then you sd scrubbed so hard that last game! not like that! don't lose like that!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
****in odds, just eating a cucumber.

someone better be screencapping the hell out of all of that for lewd photoshop opportunities.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
lmao, chillin must love his matchup because he's never had to pay attention when sweetspotting the sideb vs. bowser

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Ganon can infinite squirtle tho. It's easy to see what side of Ganon he's gonna land on
DI doesn't matter, tech chase matters. How would the side he lands on matter at all? It's not like Ganon can grab Squirtle while he's lying down.

Even with a reaction time of ~10 frames (which is significantly faster than average), by the time you can visually tell what direction Squirtle is teching in, he can spot dodge a second flame choke if the Ganon is only going off of reaction.

Sorry mate, you're just getting read.

Seriously, if you want to stand by a point so hard, there is a thing called "debug mode" that lets you prove things pretty easily.

Top Bottom