• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I Found a really really weird bug/physic/landing detection quirk
I was trying to lab out some drop zone banana instant upair things and found it
If you run off the ledge, and then tap jump within 3-4 frames of leaving the stage you get a grounded full jump but you were airborne.
Is this new? I've never seen/heard of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlg1WOiXmlg
If its not new then whoops. Poorly thrown together video but it explains it well

@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds If this is new to you, heres another option for bowser to do bowser things
I'll have to play around with this, may have been using it not knowing what it was.

@Shadic tomorrow the tides will turn. I'm destroying errybody out here in PM. @Hungry Headcrab is the guy to beat as far as I'm concerned, that MU is about as close to unwinnable as it gets :/

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
If you run off the ledge, and then tap jump within 3-4 frames of leaving the stage you get a grounded full jump but you were airborne.
If its not new then whoops. Poorly thrown together video but it explains it well

@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds If this is new to you, heres another option for bowser to do bowser things
I think this is known? Idk, I use it for silly platform tricks sometimes.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Every time I'm about to say something serious in a post I look at it for five minutes and then end up deleting it.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra

Yeah, this is actually a very old peculiar brawl thing.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
finally watched grave of the fireflies..
i think that speaks for itself

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
How do I represent Falcon dittos in MS paint and an if else structure????
You ever try to get around somebody in a hallway that's going the opposite way as you
And you both move to the right
There's an awkward pause
And then you both move to the left
Imagine that but with nairs

SpiderMad

Smash Master
You ever try to get around somebody in a hallway that's going the opposite way as you
There's an awkward pause
I don't move and stare at them. That was one of my new year's resolutions

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Does anybody remember that new PM tech for Ganon and a Falcon, the instant Wizard's Foot/Falcon Kick? I did some debug mode testing, and it gives both characters a frame 3 or 4 out of shield option if you shield drop to down b.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad @ Soft Serve Soft Serve @ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds someone please confirm

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does anybody remember that new PM tech for Ganon and a Falcon, the instant Wizard's Foot/Falcon Kick? I did some debug mode testing, and it gives both characters a frame 3 or 4 out of shield option if you shield drop to down b.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad @ Soft Serve Soft Serve @ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds someone please confirm
I did a mental check with my inner PM and you're good to go. My inner PM's CF is a penguin after I had a few bad dreams but that shouldn't alter the results.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I was convinced to change it off the Riolu. Might keep it this for a minute or change it to an Eevee because that's all I can think of.

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
My last post got ten likes...?

Either more people here than I thought know the artist/picture in question, or they think I'm joking/being sarcastic lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
There's an awkward pause
but if you both move to the right, you'll get out of each other's way, since left/right is entirely dependent on your own personal facing.

now, if each person moves to your personal right, then that would do it.

South america isn't america ???¿?
not the america that counts, clearly.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I'm slowly starting to understand the zen relaxation of fighting games but I can only get there if I feel like I have control of my character

which only occurs if my techskill is in place

also I feel like luigi is good at this zen aspect because once you reach that autopilot relaxation mode where you're wavelanding in the right directions at the right times without even consciously realizing it you end up in spots where you're just like "huh I didn't realize I could get over to the other side of the stage so quickly"

basically getting to the point where you can play your game almost automatically and the only thing you have to think about is what your opponent is doing which is a much more organic and less stressful process than worrying about micromanaging your character

or maybe this is just the process of gitting gud

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I need help finding some movies, PMS. I need something very Shinkai esque, similar to 5cm per Second or The Garden of Words where its a slow movie that focuses on the ordinary aspects of life; very realistic with amazing storytelling besides its mundane atmosphere. It can be anime or live-action, I don't mind either.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
is pm pushed back? or did they swap it off of 62 bit to another channel?

edit: just realized they're not running on texas time, even though it's the only time that matters.
It hasn't even started yet.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Top Bottom