• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
my hands are shaking
playing elsword and osu for 5 hours was fun but my body is no longer ready
somebody send revive potions for my hands

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
My route would be us cuddling together while watching anime, then I would explain my fanfiction sonic universe and game ideas that would be infinitely better than any sonic game ever, finishing with us enjoying the fine world of my weird fetishes

Actually maybe I shouldn't have said any of that

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i wouldn't have an actual route. i'm too old. i'd be the teacher you'd lust after, but could never have or something.

edit: that bb announcer, the one with the scarf. i don't know his name, but he's HELLA annoying. god damn, shut up some, son. stop talking over people.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
My route would be us cuddling together while watching anime, then I would explain my fanfiction sonic universe and game ideas that would be infinitely better than any sonic game ever, finishing with us enjoying the fine world of my weird fetishes

Wanna make out and see where this goes?

Vashimus

Smash Master
A lot of that was the fact that many local Canadian women had been sneaking out at night to fornicate with German prisoners of war in the tar shacks they were held in.

Ladies can't stay away from the bad boys.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The pinnacle of Anime is when Onepunch Man finally gets animated

Tru
****in
Fax

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I had 3 people ask me why I didn't main Marth/Sonic/Falcon today

Squirtle life is ****ing depressing

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So does anybody think that giving the characters one less frame to let go of the jump button during the squat animation a good idea to make the game more challenging? I know this logic is a "cause melee" thing because that's how short hops work (for example, fox has 3 frames of squat animation, but if you hold the jump button longer than 2 frames, he will do a full jump) in melee.
No I saw it as 100% bad like others mentioned. That is until I realized going for something like X/Y to C-stick when you're wanting a full hop early aerial that way is gonna require more length held. But any preference for that is outweighed by how dumb/strict it makes the 3 frame Jumpsquaters' (which is like a third of the cast) SH.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sakurai sure welcomed Zero and Mew2King with open arms and thoughts today.

koblf.gif

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
but zero's not from america. i get the feeling you're lying...
No, really. ...That's edited, you scrub, just like that Hiyao Miyazaki quote meme.
The pinnacle of Anime is when Onepunch Man finally gets animated
Tru
****in
Fax

This is too much.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zero has become Americanized. Like Cheese Whiz: he's the magical product of a strange pasteurization

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I Found a really really weird bug/physic/landing detection quirk
I was trying to lab out some drop zone banana instant upair things and found it
If you run off the ledge, and then tap jump within 3-4 frames of leaving the stage you get a grounded full jump but you were airborne.
Is this new? I've never seen/heard of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlg1WOiXmlg
If its not new then whoops. Poorly thrown together video but it explains it well

@Odds_ If this is new to you, heres another option for bowser to do bowser things

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I Found a really really weird bug/physic/landing detection quirk
I was trying to lab out some drop zone banana instant upair things and found it
If you run off the ledge, and then tap jump within 3-4 frames of leaving the stage you get a grounded full jump but you were airborne.
Is this new? I've never seen/heard of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlg1WOiXmlg
If its not new then whoops. Poorly thrown together video but it explains it well

@Odds_ If this is new to you, heres another option for bowser to do bowser things
Interesting, but not warranted for a 2nd really. I may remember some similar ledge ****.

Anyways if you don't get an answer post in here http://smashboards.com/social-forums/project-m-technical-discussion.1783/

Top Bottom