• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Do it. You won't regret a minute of it, unless you absolutely hate the art style. I was intrigued by the first episode, and then it just kept pulling me in. Helps that it's short(11 episodes, I think), which I think keeps the writing tight and doesn't let the plot meander too much.

I'm probably going to show it to my non-anime fan friends. They enjoyed Cowboy Bebop and FMA:B, so I think they respond better to stuff that can be better related to from a western perspective, which Ping Pong definitely can.

EDIT: Did I mention the stellar soundtrack? The Hero's Theme and Peco's Theme are my personal favorites, but Kong's Theme(China) is excellent too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62qWI7CpIds&list=PLPOElRsPgw-WDgrBBTIiGJCLXqLz2cw4z
Give them the Dandy.

Space Dandy

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Warning Received
Merry Dankmas PMS

mod edit: no drugerinos

Ayo @zman804 you're behind AZPM right? Wanna do an AMA Friday?

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Just got my first 3DS game. FE BABY
Any DLC I should worry about getting now before I open the game? All I know is, I want the last map for sure. I don't really give a rat's ass about character DLC.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Yeah, basically I wasn't about to push anything I didn't think she'd be comfortable with, and I very much do not think she would have been comfortable with anything more.

I haven't asked her or anything but I get the sense that she's not very experienced so I'll be taking it slow on that front unless I get something explicitly expressed to the contrary.

And cuddles are awesome either way cmon
Does the cuddling take place naked?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@Umbreon I had a dream about you (bec was there too)
Do you wanna hear it?
Too bad you are hearing it, you kinky sadistic ******
We were sitting around (on a bed I think? dunno if I remember exactly) and you started graphically describing your sex life
And because it was a dream, even though you didn't say it outright, I knew somehow that you were implying/inviting me to a threesome
The dream even got your mannerisms right, although I can't say I've heard you talk specifically about that since we've spent a limited amount of time talking
And I didn't actually say no, but because it was a dream you knew I was turning it down
so when I looked away, you stabbed me through with two long, thin nails (as in, carpentry nails not fingernails)
one through the thigh, one though my left thumb into my palm
and I kinda freaked out
and instead of pausing to assess, I just tore the nail out the side of my thigh instead of pulling it out longways
and then stretched my hand the nail there tore out the side of my thumb as it pulled outta my palm
you left my control stick thumb useless you ****
I woke up and those spots hurt
weird

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
PM Yoshi is new bae

I started to finally figure him out a bit this weekend. something about DJC land>jab OoS feels so good. His combo tree started making sense and figuring out how to set up kill moves started to flow. Y O S H I B O Y Z

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just got my first 3DS game. FE BABY
Any DLC I should worry about getting now before I open the game? All I know is, I want the last map for sure. I don't really give a rat's *** about character DLC.
The Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth are useful for getting the stats and items for the last DLC map (Infinite Regalia is kinda eh since Brave weapons are so OP in Awakening), Scrambles have fan-service stuff and extra conversations between characters, Future Past is like extra story arc looking into an alternate future, and there is another DLC that is good to get for when EXPonential Growth starts to lose its usefulness on high leveled characters to where it is better to go against a ton of enemies at once with just one unit paired up with Chrom on a fort to level up to max stats instead but I forget which one it is.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Do you wanna hear it?
Too bad you are hearing it, you kinky sadistic ****er
We were sitting around (on a bed I think? dunno if I remember exactly) and you started graphically describing your sex life
And because it was a dream, even though you didn't say it outright, I knew somehow that you were implying/inviting me to a threesome
The dream even got your mannerisms right, although I can't say I've heard you talk specifically about that since we've spent a limited amount of time talking
And I didn't actually say no, but because it was a dream you knew I was turning it down
so when I looked away, you stabbed me through with two long, thin nails
and I kinda freaked out
and instead of pausing to assess, I just tore the nail out the side of my thigh instead of pulling it out longways
and then stretched my hand the nail there tore out the side of my thumb as it pulled outta my palm
weird
If it was a dream, why were you turning down a threesome?
Why are you so horny lately???
come over and find out

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
lmao I made a thread on r/kappa about sandstorm and right now it's sitting at #2 despite having 80 comments telling me to gtfo with party game content

1st rule of r/kappa: anything goes
3rd rule of r/kappa: don't be a *****

stay free reddit

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth are useful for getting the stats and items for the last DLC map (Infinite Regalia is kinda eh since Brave weapons are so OP in Awakening), Scrambles have fan-service stuff and extra conversations between characters, Future Past is like extra story arc looking into an alternate future, and there is another DLC that is good to get for when EXPonential Growth starts to lose its usefulness on high leveled characters to where it is better to go against a ton of enemies at once with just one unit paired up with Chrom on a fort to level up to max stats instead but I forget which one it is.
Forgot Champions of Yore 3 for the All Stats +2, Lost Bloodlines 2 for Dread Scroll, Smash Brethren 2 for Wedding Bouquet, and Rouges and Redeemers 3 for Limit Break.

You could also get Lost Bloodlines 3 for Paragon for a slightly easier time in grinding but isn't needed for anything special. There is also Smash Brethren 3 that has Iote's Shield but it isn't needed and you shouldn't have room for the skill on your fliers anyway.

And Infinite Regalia does get you a Silver Card but with access to unlimited gold in the Golden Gaffe, it's kinda not needed besides a convenience of less time grinding (kinda).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Do you wanna hear it?
Too bad you are hearing it, you kinky sadistic ****er
so when I looked away, you stabbed me through with two long, thin nails
and I kinda freaked out
weird
Umbreon: Would team again.

DethM

Smash Apprentice
>Asexual.

I once had a dream about being Sonic

as well as on a team with a bunch of females made of pulsating rainbow lights.
We were underground in some sort of cave, and had to fight Eggman or some ****

then the light-girls got trapped in some spikes? I and like Tails ended up killing BaldyMc****boy, but he like exploded (or maybe it was his machine) into some strange goop that was the same pulsating light as the girls

then I freaked out and ran, leaving them to die
they were like pleading not to and ****, but I did anyway

then I was somehow like really happy and saw Knuckles?

The end.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Water gun is the goddamn devil

I double the frame speed and it still just starts at 15 no matter what

I might die from trying to figure this out ;-;

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last week I had a dream that I was in Winner's Semis of a huge melee tournament (1000+) with all the top players and I was fighting Armada. Something to note was that we were doing Sheik dittos and also the controller I was using was actually a paper plate (with an A and B button and a dpad) plugged into the gamecube. It was hella intense and we were about to start game 5 and I woke up.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Well, I'm bored. Time to change my profile picture again!

Oh yeah... and uh... spoilers.

Top Bottom