• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i built up the courage and left the toon link skype chat
im pretty sure i can get more talks about ATs from my grandma

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
What kind of girl out there still takes things slow? How's that even taking it slow when she had you stay the night? How's that even cuddling then? Where's the kissing, groping, and dry humping?
I don't even know if you're kidding.

I mean, really?

How about religious ones, inexperienced ones, ones that are uncomfortable with their sexuality, ones that are questioning their sexuality, ones that are asexual, ones that desire emotional connection in sexual relationships, ones that are afraid of being perceived as a "****", or ones that just prefer not to **** guys on the first couple dates?

Some people do still enjoy the simpler things, like just being in someone's company, having a conversation late into the night holding hands, and holding one another as you fall asleep.

The expectation of sex is ridiculous and misguided. People have different comfort levels in how, when, and why they progress through a relationship sexually, and that's okay. It is not only good, but necessary to respect that.

You know, I ****ing love sex. It's great. I do it as much as possible. But it's not all about sex for everyone.

DethM

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know if you're kidding.

I mean, really?

How about religious ones, inexperienced ones, ones that are uncomfortable with their sexuality, ones that are questioning their sexuality, ones that are asexual, ones that desire emotional connection in sexual relationships, ones that are afraid of being perceived as a "****", or ones that just prefer not to **** guys on the first couple dates?

Some people do still enjoy the simpler things, like just being in someone's company, having a conversation late into the night holding hands, and holding one another as you fall asleep.

The expectation of sex is ridiculous and misguided. People have different comfort levels in how, when, and why they progress through a relationship sexually, and that's okay. It is not only good, but necessary to respect that.

You know, I ****ing love sex. It's great. I do it as much as possible. But it's not all about sex for everyone.

Amazing post, actually.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Angelo no
come back, we'll talk more about Tink

promise.
Are you offering fruits from the tree of Tink knowledge?

I'm I ignorant for not thinking asexual is a real orientation? I think lack of sex drive can occur for a variety of reasons, but I doubt it means that you have 0 preferences when it comes to sex eventually. I also really doubt that somebody could be absolutely void of desire for sex ever.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
no they just **** off about tv shows and feminism
no one even builds up the courage to at least get help for AGT practice anymore

Lizalfos

Smash Master
no they just **** off about tv shows and feminism
no one even builds up the courage to at least get help for AGT practice anymore
Like constructive conversations about the social position of women today and what should happen going forward, or just trashing on easy tumblr targets?
I'm essentially the chat's MU database, so sure.

When I'm not off-topic, that is. I just go off of whatever was last said.
Deth "Satan" M

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Early, astrologers made educated guesses based on their observations. Observe weird things happen on a full moon? My educated guess is that full moons cause weird things to happen. Obviously you are criticizing them merely due to their lack of understanding. Freud took massive leaps in logic every single time he analyzed a dream, and his clinical observations led him to believe that very specific psychosexual stages led to very specific issues later on in life. If failure to potty train can make me a controlling anal person, why can't the moon make me crazy?
This is a crazy stretch to make and you know it. Your childhood experiences do affect your adult personality, to what degree and why is hard to say even today. The moon has no effect on your behavior at all.

So even in hindsight, that was a pointless route to go down. The ways childhood trauma create messed up adults is a very real problem.

Also, things like playing being important for the developing mind and going to school instead of working as a child because you're just a little poor adult? Another thing to thank Fraud for.

Last edited:

DethM

Smash Apprentice
I'll take you where I want.
Except I'm leaving. Too much internet fight and ****post for today.

Asexual is a real sexual orientation, as I myself would know.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, though. It's not like I understand your sexual orientation very well.

"Like constructive conversations about the social position of women today and what should happen going forward"

that, actually. The Tinks are pretty rad. Some might even say @2rad.

And yeah, I can admit to being satanic. Come at me.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
i built up the courage and left the toon link skype chat
im pretty sure i can get more talks about ATs from my grandma
Yeah I left like a month ago. I'm pretty sure odds and Lunchables left way before. **** was useless.
You can't even control your own water gun, plate.

I blame Tink-er. He made it about anime and ICs, didn't he?
I left like a month ago.
@ PlateProp PlateProp add me to the squirtle Slack

plate

plateprop pls

plate

plate

plateprop

add me

plate
Me tooooo
And yeah, I can admit to being satanic. Come at me.
mtp_11526153815.png

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I hope SmashBoards eventually introduces the ability to swap the background of your forum posts to your PM main instead. I'd rather have PM Sonic there than my Smash 4 Pikachu.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This is a crazy stretch to make and you know it. Your childhood experiences do affect your adult personality, to what degree and why is hard to say even today. The moon has no effect on your behavior at all.

So even in hindsight, that was a pointless route to go down. The ways childhood trauma create messed up adults is a very real problem.

Also, things like playing being important for the developing mind and going to school instead of working as a child because your just a little poor adult? Another thing to thank Fraud for.
****, you are low. But consider this, Freud made lots of "educated guesses", with basically no scientific basis, because he created a theory from which few testable hypothesis could be created. Just because a portion of the things he came up with, like oral fixation being comparable to insecure attachment, resemble modern scientifically tested psychological concepts, and may have inspired them, doesn't make the assumptions he made through the lens of his own theory good "educated clinical observations". You give Freud a pass for being influential and occasionally correct but would laugh at astrology for falling into similar pitfalls as psychoanalysis in creating its assumptions. Plus Freud had more history at his back including the SCIENTIFIC MOTHER****ING REVOLUTION TO GUIDE HIS GOD DAMNED WAY.
Asexual is a real sexual orientation, as I myself would know.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, though. It's not like I understand your sexual orientation very well.
Do asexual people still masturbate? Just don't respond if thats an intrusive question.
Oh no. Not again.
You like getting baited.
Someone's salty that their character doesnt get to have spacie level projectile speeds
DID YOU TOUCH FALCO????

Last edited:

DethM

Smash Apprentice
Do asexual people still masturbate? Just don't respond if thats an intrusive question.
Yes, sometimes. It's definitely different from what I'd consider most people do.

Gosh, it's rather hard to explain unless you actually understand...

See-we don't exactly feel very much of a want/need to engange in sexual activity, but we might still engage in masturbation as a sort of release, and it still feels good.

We still have the abilty to feel sexual pleasure, after all.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Oh no. Not again.

If we all pray to Lord Satan, then we might summon the legendary Falcon Punch!
OHH COMBO
Yes, sometimes. It's definitely different from what I'd consider most people to.

Gosh, it's rather hard to explain unless you actually understand...

See-we don't exactly feel very much of a want/need to engange in sexual activity, but we might still engage in masturbation as a sort of release, and it still feels good.

We still have the abilioty to feel sexual pleasure, after all.
You've caught my attention.

Go on...
NOT THE BIRD!
Are you Falcon Punch

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I think DethM is actually Punch's last horcrux.
Edit: Actually, the PMS meta is evolving. Now he gets 3 times the likes.
I deleted every piece of Falco's code

Every
Single
Piece
If the game Crashes when I select his CSS slot, do I win by default?

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Beginning to read Beserk.
And it's like the amount of people killed brutally grows exponentially each page.

20/10

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Monster Hunter is amazing and I will play it forever

I just beat Shaggy for the first time (nickname so as avoid spoiling it for new players~)

Holy **** I have never felt so tense and nervous and excited over anything in my entire life and it's an addicting feeling and oh my gosh I just can't explain it I feel the most alive I ever have holy ****

I-I don't think I can ever go back to previous Monster Hunter titles knowing that this beauteous shining beast of black existential calamity is not in them

DethM

Smash Apprentice

Well, I don't deny it.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

No you get DQ'd for using a glitch that crashes the game

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm still trying to figure out how changing a GFX timer by 1-2 frames made Water Gun land cancel into itself xD

@Strong Bad sempai, pls explaain

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Played around with peach with the friends, I think I like that character a lot, even though i don't/can't use float the way it's totally supposed to be used. Probably will keep trying her out.

Top Bottom