• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If Mango played like he had game 3 the whole time he would have taken it. Wouldn't have been surprised to see the reverse 3-0 had he not fished for that last stock. SHOOT A FEW MORE LASERS AND FORCE A TRADE PLEASE YOU HAVE TWO STOCKS man that was hard to watch him fish like that.
He is Mango, he has to reach. Also, Armada saying he isn't consistent with u-throw -> u-air. Lmao.
Edit: I'm gonna miss high level tink-ness play :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The way Grand Finals ended was a joke in itself

You always were a kidder, Mango

Lizalfos

Smash Master
WAIT THERE ARE GOING TO BE FOX DITTOS IN GF NOW???
NOOOOOOOO

Leffen didn't John about D1's controller. What a good guy. It is disappointing that we don't get the interview from the heel.

Leffen is younger than PewPew XD?

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster got kicked for walls of text.
Toucan made a brief appearance?

If Armada is the BOAT, then when is Swedish Titanic?

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
holy **** earlier today, i did the most amazing platform pressure/combo across 3 platforms, about to wrap up my hypest falcon combo ever, only to miss the dropzone knee and kill myself LMAO

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
WAIT THERE ARE GOING TO BE FOX DITTOS IN GF NOW???
NOOOOOOOO

Leffen didn't John about D1's controller. What a good guy. It is disappointing that we don't get the interview from the heel.

Leffen is younger than PewPew XD?

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster got kicked for walls of text.
Toucan made a brief appearance?

If Armada is the BOAT, then when is Swedish Titanic?
It was actually a yoshi with **** LOL. had it open in notepad for like 5hrs after someone copy pasta'd it so I could show monk

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Whoa wait, you're in Greenville? Who are you?
A 15 yr old Falco main. I'm bad at time management and actually attending things and video games. Your status is hilarious btw, "I'm sorry, my love... I tested positive... I'm PSI Positive... Now we both have PSI." Killed me.
It was actually a yoshi with **** LOL. had it open in notepad for like 5hrs after someone copy pasta'd it so I could show monk
Sounds lewd. Do you always share your favorite porangraphic images with your brother?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lizalfos is 15? what the ****, where did all these 12 year olds come from, i thought Project M Social stood for Project MGrown-Ass-Man social

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
A 15 yr old Falco main. I'm bad at time management and actually attending things and video games. Your status is hilarious btw, "I'm sorry, my love... I tested positive... I'm PSI Positive... Now we both have PSI." Killed me.

Sounds lewd. Do you always share your favorite porangraphic images with your brother?
What area of Greenville? I'm currently without my own transportation but I wouldn't mind hanging out. Frankly, there's nobody nearby who likes Project M nearly as much as I do, so...

Also thank you very much for enjoying my humor. I was pretty proud of it myself. B-)

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
lizalfos is 15? what the ****, where did all these 12 year olds come from, i thought Project M Social stood for Project MGrown-***-Man social
Naw bruh
The 15 year olds have taken over the social thread.

Lizalfos, Lucnhables, and me confirmed rulers of PMS.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Good morning, PMS! Today I am going to a theme park for the first time in 6~ months, I am pretty excited.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'm grounded till the end of the school year because of how late I stayed up for this project. Wait till my parents learn all the things I have to do Monday LMAO.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
@Hylian or whoever that's in charge of the site. The ads are REALLY stupid on mobile (at least on iOS). Everytime I reload or go to a thread or whatever the page stops loading and it starts loading an ad that always ends up sending me to the AppStore.

There's just no way to use the forums. I managed to write this reply by stopping the ad from loading but of course the page doesn't completely load and most of the time it only loads the two first replies and can't reply. So yeah, 4 tries or so for this.

pls fix

I hope this isn't happening because I stopped being premium >.>

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
What area of Greenville? I'm currently without my own transportation but I wouldn't mind hanging out. Frankly, there's nobody nearby who likes Project M nearly as much as I do, so...

Also thank you very much for enjoying my humor. I was pretty proud of it myself. B-)
???? I still exist
@Hylian or whoever that's in charge of the site. The ads are REALLY stupid on mobile (at least on iOS). Everytime I reload or go to a thread or whatever the page stops loading and it starts loading an ad that always ends up sending me to the AppStore.

There's just no way to use the forums. I managed to write this reply by stopping the ad from loading but of course the page doesn't completely load and most of the time it only loads the two first replies and can't reply. So yeah, 4 tries or so for this.

pls fix

It is. I want you to know, your tradious ways will not be tolerated any longer.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I've never been on a roller coaster.
I've never had adrenaline pumping through my blood as I ride along the tracks
I've never been able to enjoy the company of friends at the amusement park.
I've never been able to play smash at an amusement park
I've never had a chance to go to an amusement park.

Life is cruel.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

pls fix

Or use adblock

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I said a bad meme in class and no one lauged
I felt like a dckhead

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Just use the memes ironically meme. Works every time in computer science.

Protip: edit memes into the school webpage using inspect element. The possibilities are endless.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I said a bad meme in class and no one lauged
I felt like a dckhead
I said the Over 9000 meme in my C++ class back in highschool as an answer for how many clicks a second some part of a computer makes.

3/4 of my classroom fell on the ground in laughter, including my teacher.

Twas a surprisingly good day.

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Protip: edit memes into the school webpage using inspect element. The possibilities are endless.
That sounds really, really fun. Ima do that and share results.
I said the Over 9000 meme in my C++ class back in highschool as an answer for how many clicks a second some part of a computer makes.

3/4 of my classroom fell on the ground in laughter, including my teacher.

Twas a surprisingly good day.
Not tough shells to crack. When was this, like 2008?

Last edited:
Top Bottom