• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

Just use the memes ironically meme. Works every time in computer science.

Protip: edit memes into the school webpage using inspect element. The possibilities are endless.
Ironic meming is a meme in itself, so we all lose in the end.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Whoa wait, you're in Greenville? Who are you?
TFW the guy you played Wi-Fi with in the middle of the night multiple times forgets. Ez and I exist lol.

lizalfos is 15? what the ****, where did all these 12 year olds come from, i thought Project M Social stood for Project MGrown-***-Man social
Am 8, don't lump me in with the almost teens.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Sooo I wonder if asking about getting a CRT is off the table now that I am grounded forever.

Show them to Warchamp and ask if you can help admin the site.
I'm not sure I understand what you're going through. You got "grounded forever" for staying up to work on a school project? But you can get on the internet?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos challenge your father to something manly, beat him so that he is immasculated and he'll never be able to control you again

Then your mom won't do anythig cause she'll be too busy consoling your pansy dad

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I have too much to homework ffffff.

Data Structures:
Homework 3 due today at midnight (mostly done)
Lab 9 due on the 20th (not much work done on it)
Homework 4 due on the 20th (haven't started but it builds a lot off of homework 3)

Intro to C++:
Lab 5 due this Thursday

Calculus I:
Exam tomorrow and I do not feel prepared

D

Deleted member

Data Structures:
Homework 4 due on the 20th (haven't started but it builds a lot off of homework 3)

Intro to C++:
Lab 5 due this Thursday

Calculus I:
Losing your way is not optimal.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Yeah no offense to you @ Lizalfos Lizalfos , but your parents sound unreasonably strict. That would've been hell for a 15 year old me.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Since you're grounded forever, you can stay up as long as you want now and do whatever you want. Unless they seriously want to play babysitter all night they will give up and probably even compromise for household peace in the end.

The downside is they will kick you out at 18, but I don't see the problem with that.

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Wow. Please indulge me.
OK so the TL:DR is that my mom went tech paranoid, devices of mine have been taken and given back for the past ~2 years.
Phone, computer, consoles, whatever. She also destroyed a couple routers (so I didn't have Wi-Fi for awhile) and almost killed my GameCube.

It didn't deserve it :(
Good thing it still works

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
OK so the TL:DR is that my mom went tech paranoid, devices of mine have been taken and given back for the past ~2 years.
Phone, computer, consoles, whatever. She also destroyed a couple routers (so I didn't have Wi-Fi for awhile) and almost killed my GameCube.

It didn't deserve it :(
Good thing it still works
Well in her defense she was thinking google was hacking her data, which isn't completely false.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
That's kinda hilarious, I'm sorry. You must've already tried explains how irrational she's being, right? I wonder what could have possibly caused that paranoia.

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
That's kinda hilarious, I'm sorry. You must've already tried explains how irrational she's being, right? I wonder what could have possibly caused that paranoia.
Heh, yeah. It's no use though. She's calmed down mostly but she still does some irrational things sometimes.

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123

Data Structures:

Intro to C++:
Lab 5 due this Thursday

Calculus I:
I have a feeling that you might end up messing up on the exam. No promises.

Which reminded me of some guy that I met that said to me this, "Needs come first before wants." Seems quite similar to, 'Homework/Study before PM Developing,' or something like that. =\

Top Bottom