• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Which throw do I use on Gannon as Falcon? Does jab confirm into grab or should I gentleman? Is there a chain grab? Percentage?
Up-throw is a free nair/uair at around 30-40% and a free knee past 70%
You can Down-throw if you really want to tech chase at low %, or easy knees past 100%
Jab-grab is pretty good, same with gentleman-> grab at low/mid %
Up-throw cgs spacies from like 20% to 50% or something haven't really tested it cause chaingrabs are for lame chars like shiek and fox
D-throw can cg if your opponent doesn't know how to di away
hang around /r/seduction and get good
just kidding thats probably a terrible idea just fall into love naturally and confess, easiest way to get it done
I'm like 0-4 on confessions bro
easy =/= effective
I've narrowed it down to me
a) Lacking confidence when I talk and just coming off as weird
b) Spending too little time (or trying too hard to hang out) with the person of interest

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got offered full time position + raise at my second job, they liked me a lot and im doing a damn good job

Lizalfos

Smash Master
When you see someone you know ( @ Lizalfos Lizalfos ) trying to pick up a character.

Falco's Lasers. How does it feel now lolololololol
View attachment 45604

I tried.
It's just a for fun secondary. Jake's Ganon kinda **** on me cause I kept missing followups and in that matchup one stray hit from Ganon goes to edge guard and I picked really bad recovery options.

My Falco destroyed tho.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
My friends heard about my forced moving delay and invited me to hang out with them for the day to cheer me up. They got me some cookies & cream ice cream, my absolute favorite, we ate some pizza, played lots of Mario Party 2 while cussing each other out and then they gave me another $200 to help me out on the trip there and for when I get there.

I feel just...so happy and lucky right now. I really love my friends here. I'm gonna miss seeing them this often, but at least I can keep in touch with them and know where they'll be when I wanna see them again. <3

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
No. You're wrong.
u w0t
My friends heard about my forced moving delay and invited me to hang out with them for the day to cheer me up. They got me some cookies & cream ice cream, my absolute favorite, we ate some pizza, played lots of Mario Party 2 while cussing each other out and then they gave me another $200 to help me out on the trip there and for when I get there.
I feel just...so happy and lucky right now. I really love my friends here. I'm gonna miss seeing them this often, but at least I can keep in touch with them and know where they'll be when I wanna see them again. <3
*feels good man*

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Up-throw is a free nair/uair at around 30-40% and a free knee past 70%
You can Down-throw if you really want to tech chase at low %, or easy knees past 100%
Jab-grab is pretty good, same with gentleman-> grab at low/mid %
Up-throw cgs spacies from like 20% to 50% or something haven't really tested it cause chaingrabs are for lame chars like shiek and fox
D-throw can cg if your opponent doesn't know how to di away

I'm like 0-4 on confessions bro
easy =/= effective
I've narrowed it down to me
a) Lacking confidence when I talk and just coming off as weird
b) Spending too little time (or trying too hard to hang out) with the person of interest
approach like a friend, act like a friend. start getting more comfortable around the person and try telling your feelings straight when the mood is positive
bake cookies again, it didn't work last time but its a good tactic
if you're scared of confessing feelings in a way that comes across as well received, try chewing gum and then placing it at the back of your throat, human psychology puts you in a state of non fear as you're eating.
i believed myself and today i got a peck on the cheek and it was worth those grueling hours of fear
TL;DR

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Don't Dash Dance in relationships, commit to your approaches.

Dive right in with your knee, its safe on block so if it doesn't work out you can safely dash back so don't worry.

If it works out, don't just try reaction followup/tech chases. You gotta just feel it man, go for it. If it works out great, if it doesn't just dash out and try again later.

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve
Ok but it's like
I'm :falconmelee:
Girls are similar to :marthmelee: so theoretically the matchup is like 50:50
piece of cake
So you DD a bit to try a find an opening
But her movement is hecka crisp
You know if you just sh nair in there, guns blazing
Things are gonna go sour fast
Marth Up-throw on FD sour
So you gradually weave your way in
You're acting funny and confident
Kind of a ****, but occasionally opening up
And being all sensitive and stuff
Eventually, you feel comfortable enough to commit to a grab
All of a sudden you become squirtle and have no throw followups
You hesitate and momentum shifts
Then you lose

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
love is like a sonic matchup

nothing will ever make sense or be consistent, but you feel like you need to figure something out and try anyways

and then you get edgeguarded. that's how love works

Top Bottom