• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
sorry to interupt cripple waifu talk

but ****ING DFO IS ABOUT TO OPEN UP AGAIN. WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT KAWATA SHOJOHNS, WHO CARES ABOUT PM, ****ING DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE IS ALMOST LIVE AGAIN

AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE HERE EXCITED ABOUT THIS
2d has stolen my life
i've basically become Keima Katsuragi irl

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i have a secret guys

theres a younger person im crushin on right now too (theyre 20)
i was sharing to them about how i got a cd today i was really excited for, then they said they didn't care
(´;ω;`)

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just went out shopping and when I came home ppl on twitter were talking about "the worst go-home segment to any wrestlemania ever"

oi, @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades , what did reigns do this time
More like what didn't he do. Paul Heyman cut another promo about the match at Wrestlemania. Bbygurl Buhleedat then went into the ring and played tug of war with the belt with Lesnar. Then it went to black. That's all.

I'm glad they're getting heat for this. It's so anti-climatic. It's as if Vince really wants his company to go down under.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
sorry to interupt cripple waifu talk

but ****ING DFO IS ABOUT TO OPEN UP AGAIN. WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT KAWATA SHOJOHNS, WHO CARES ABOUT PM, ****ING DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE IS ALMOST LIVE AGAIN

AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE HERE EXCITED ABOUT THIS
Oh hey , how's it goin'
Only 1 hour before launch. How expanded is your dong? (Actually, that was an horrible joke)

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I finished Rin's route in Katwa Shoujo.

Rin's route seems to be all of the traits of katawa shoujo as a whole distilled into one route. If someone was to play just one route from the entire game, I'd have to say it should be Rin's. Rin's route captures the absurdity of beginning relationships, the fear in getting to know someone, and the pain, pleasure, and frustration that is all shown in various forms and amounts in the other routes. Rin's route is a roller coaster but it is in a plausible and not-contrived way. Rin herself is still a mystery, but that's the way it is in real life, a less-misunderstood mystery that one wants to keep learning about.
Also I finally understood the way to play Katawa Shoujo. Don't play the game just experience it. Each route is not a goal in itself or a story in itself but an opportunity to figure out what being in love with a person feels like, and I feel like Rin's route captures that feeling the best, and love in all its aspects, be it frustration, anger, sadness, tension, or happiness when things finally fall into place.
Unlike in the game, you don't really choose who to fall in love with, so exploring each route allows you to see what it's like if your subconscious decided on loving each of the characters.
Additionally, it made me really happy that Hisao and Rin didn't tell each other they loved each other at the end. They both thought long and hard and decided that they had no idea but that they were happy being with each other at that moment. They didn't know if they could be there for each other forever or be perfect for each other, but they both were content to try to comfort the other in the moment, which to me is much more of a hallmark of real love as opposed to childish infatuation. Rin's route is the best route, because it incorporates all of the themes in the game as whole, condenses them into a believable package, and results in probably the most mature and realistic ending.
I don't know how I feel about Rin as a whole, although the message I took away from it was you should attempt to understand everyone and see everything from another person's point of view. Under places such as the strange exterior of Rin, there could very well exist a person as wonderful as Rin.

That being all said, I still like Lilly more (and Yuuko more than that) but Rin's route is easily the best.

Also Rin's route made me realize how much I disliked Emi which is funny, because the reason that this game affected me so strongly at first is that the first route I got was Emi's, who reminded me a lot of my ex, which made the route a really weird mix between being really happy and sad. Now at least I have some closure on that as weird as it is.
Rin's route is easily the best.
Ahem

What have I been telling you the whole time?

Bow to your goddess

the_rin_bin__full__by_devanalbarnevans-d57zd4h.png

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
tbh I might as well get a waifu now

How do I start?
1.find 2D girl in a chinese cartoon
2.google delicious fan art
3.share it with everyone and yell "MY WAIFU" at the top of your manly lungs
i mean youve basically scored a chick
for example ive got a majin bu waifu

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The very first step to waifuism isn't picking the girl. You need to be sure to lose any feelings of embarrassment and shame you feel about dating cartoon women.

Otherwise, you won't commit to the relationship and it will go sour.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
C is my main programming language. I also know a bit (just a bit) of Lua and assembly. Next year I'll have Java.

I learned C because I wanted to try making games for the DS (I was fascinated by all the people making homebrews) and the "make a game in 5 mins for the DS" apps just... ugh. I started using the PAlib libraries and then switched to nflib. None of my prototypes went anywhere though lol

I had a Super Paper Mario game (menu and a veeeeeery small level with just a readable sign and a Boo with a very simple AI), one of those torture games (two main versions where only the first one was actually playable since I wanted to make a revamp but didn't even reach a playable state) and a port of One Button Bob (properly named One Touch Bob (I'm so damn original I know)) and some others that are not worth mentioning. One Touch Bob was the project that went the farthest out of all of them, but when I updated nflib I replaced all the source code by mistake and lost it all. Hahahaha, now that I think about it it was very funny, because I DIDN'T HAVE A BACKUP.

I may still have the roms somewhere. If I find them I'll post them here. Just... don't expect anything groundbreaking. Apart from being an amateur work (I basically made them as I was learning) they lack any kind of polishment, and the code of all of them was of course awful. Like AWFUL.
Found them:
Paper Mario DS
One Touch Bob

In the main menu of PMDS (NOT PROJECT M DS DUH) you can choose one of the four giant blocks to select a slot and create a save file (it doesn't save anything though since it didn't have much things) and then start playing. It has (cheesy) intro and then a small level with almost nothing to do. Just a sign that you can touch with the stylus (it will say something in the upper screen) and a Boo. You can jump with A, run with B, crouch and jump to perform a higher jump, use the hammer with X and use magic to restore some health points with Y.
The lower option in the main menu goes to the options menu. It has a minigame menu (none are playable though) and a sound test with the music used. The lower option (credits) doesn't work.

In One Touch Bob's main menu the first option is to start playing the game, the second for the options (the first one is used to change the screen where the game plays but it wasn't fully implemented, and the second one which doesn't have anything was for unlockable suits for the character) and sound and music off/on option and the overall volume. You can also turn off all the sounds with an icon in the lower screen. I don't remember if those options were glitchy or anything. The two lower options are for "help" and "credits".
The game plays exactly like the PC port, only that using the stylus to touch the screen instead of a button. Not all levels were done. The game will start glitching on the one that was unfinished. I remember that I couldn't make mp3 to play correctly and didn't feel like making a .midi version of the main theme of the original game so I ended up with many many different parts of the song and having them play one after one. Due to the difference between emulator and the DS (the emulator reads things way faster than the DS) there's a pause between each part of the song.

Both games are in Spanish. Needless to say, a DS with a flashcard or an emulator is needed.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The best Waifu is Madara Uchiha

Is there even a waifu that can EVEN COMPETE with Madara Uchiha?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai. I'm NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Rip @ Soft Serve Soft Serve

Cute avatar tho
N810 needed a moral boost, and I had sick johns and wasn't playing well, I felt like mentally I was like 3 seconds behind because of allergy meds. So I gave him some combo video footage lolll. He went from getting upset round 1 to top 3, I'd like to think I helped some what

I got pooped in though, at least I got to shout out my home dog dox

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
N810 needed a moral boost, and I had sick johns and wasn't playing well, I felt like mentally I was like 3 seconds behind because of allergy meds. So I gave him some combo video footage lolll. He went from getting upset round 1 to top 3, I'd like to think I helped some what

I got pooped in though, at least I got to shout how my home dog dox
Those are some mega johns, but you did it with good intents so I'll buy you some ice cream later.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai. I'm NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

:^)
Gwyndolin

He has breasts.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

If this was actually a thing it would be hype as ****

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
got a chrome extension for global twitch emote support

so far my life has marginally improved
PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FarnkerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FrankerZ Keepo

Screencap for proof

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im back to watching chinese shows
And I start by continuing akame ga kill
Gotta finish the ****ty shows first
c:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo PogChamp Kappa Kreygasm BabyRage FankerZ Keepo

Screencap for proof
you spelled FrankerZ wrong
screencap of kapa.png

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I fixed it with the magical edit button. I demand proof again or I'll spam tag your name in mh.

Top Bottom