• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

Guys, I don't know if that guy is a troll account or if he's actually new but at least try not to troll.

No, they cannot add Megaman because he is in smash 4. No smash 4 characters can be added back into Project M due to copyright/legal reasons.

Foo

Smash Lord
Wrestling is a joke, right? People don't actually think any of that **** is real (except for the hitting), do they? Like it's all just frivolous.
Yeah, that's why I hate *insert your favorite anime here* It wasn't real at all, it was just frivolous

Last edited:

that1dope

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I don't know if that guy is a troll account or if he's actually new but at least try not to troll.

No, they cannot add Megaman because he is in smash 4. No smash 4 characters can be added back into Project M due to copyright/legal reasons.
WOW that sucks (btw im not a troll)

that1dope

Banned via Warnings

WOW that sucks (btw im not a troll)

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Yeah, that's why I hate *insert your favorite anime here* It wasn't really at all, it was just frivolous
I gotta admit I love done frivolous anime. Code Geass is so over the top.

But **** you my favorite anime is amazing.

Foo

Smash Lord
I gotta admit I love done frivolous anime. Code Geass is so over the top.

But **** you my favorite anime is amazing.
BTW *real not really. Whoops. I was saying that's it's stupid to insult wrestling for not being real, without hating all fiction

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I put falcon punch on my ignore list

Did he do anything recently or...?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
sarchasm is sarchasticly sarchastic
It's true. You haven't seen the leak? Cena's been planned as the first character. His final smash is turning into Super Cena. Works like how Wario turns into Wario Man. His alts are just recolors of his gear.

Come on. Would I lie?

CMPunkface.gif

Player -0

Smash Hero
FALCON PUNCH CONFIRMED!

Can we get one of those gifs like.... Old Man Grey's face photoshopped onto one wrestler and then ZeRo's face on the other guys. Then Grey SPD's ZeRo. It would be hilarious.

@ Binary Clone Binary Clone ???

Edit - Wait... DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WIFI?

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
FALCON PUNCH CONFIRMED!

Can we get one of those gifs like.... Old Man Grey's face photoshopped onto one wrestler and then ZeRo's face on the other guys. Then Grey SPD's ZeRo. It would be hilarious.

@ Binary Clone Binary Clone ???

Edit - Wait... DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WIFI?
Give .gif and Old Man Grey face. I can find a ZeRo face. Might take me a bit 'cause I'll be busy tonight, but I could probably do it tomorrow.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Its official, Falcon Punch is the baddest mother ****** to ever browse smashboards, what a G

YOU ARE MY IDOL

even though I went IN on his Falcon though, 4 STOCKED THAT ASS, hes still my hero

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
infinitely funnier than "let that be a leffen to you all"
idk, dumb little kids are just funny, man.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Top Bottom