• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
sakurai's "have you ever made a game" was literally all he ever needed to say to anyone who thinks he doesn't know what he's doing

if you think that forcibly making a game more complicated just so a very small amount of people can enjoy it in a way that caters to their irrational demands at the expense of the enjoyment of everyone else who plays the game, congratulations, you're not a good video game designer

it doesn't matter if he (or anyone) seems "stubborn" about something if he's right

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The reason we don't really like multiposting is because if you're going to post within the same time frame, we don't need 2 or 3 notifications. You can fit/edit it all into one post

also image only responses = LOL GUISE LOOK AT MY FUNNY MAYMAYS, IM RELEVANT XP ROFLMAO

falcon PUNCH!!!

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
sw-5103-3346-4530
The reason we don't really like multiposting is because if you're going to post within the same time frame, we don't need 2 or 3 notifications. You can fit/edit it all into one post

also image only responses = LOL GUISE LOOK AT MY FUNNY MAYMAYS, IM RELEVANT XP ROFLMAO
kk lol XD thx 4 the advice

Paradoxium

Smash Master
PARAPWNAGE WIFI MARF

(Friendly reminder Mario's upsmash is not safe on shield)

And Falco

Holy **** those are big, Im such a gif scrub

Last edited:

falcon PUNCH!!!

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
sw-5103-3346-4530

kk lol XD thx 4 the advice
PARAPWNAGE WIFI MARF

And Falco

Holy **** those are big, Im such a gif scrub
they wont play

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Oh
Well
I'm gonna reset anyway, I got a ****ty Rayquaza compared to the one I accidentally KO'd Deoxys with

Edit: lol at the second first turn capture in a row

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

may this thread be as obnoxious yet endearing as usual for the next several hundred days or so

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
My new years resolution is to stop being a little **** and beating myself up over things I can't change anymore. There's no point in dwelling on past mistakes if it's not with the intention to grow as an individual. Here's to a better, happier, more alive Ryan and a brighter, healthier year.

I know it's just a socal thread but I love you guys.

Also someone tell me how to get crazy exs to leave you alone. I already blocked her from every potential communication method, I don't want to have it block numbers because I'm paranoid about real emergencies.
I don't want to deal with **** like this anymore >.>
Screenshot_2014-12-31-23-44-10-1.png
I haven't read the message so big it needed to be sent as a media file, and I don't think I will

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master

Speaking of mimes. What do you edit your videos with? More important, how do I not spend money on it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Also someone tell me how to get crazy exs to leave you alone. I already blocked her from every potential communication method, I don't want to have it block numbers because I'm paranoid about real emergencies.
I don't want to deal with **** like this anymore >.> View attachment 34475I haven't read the message so big it needed to be sent as a media file, and I don't think I will
If she can get Cena's autograph, she's a keeper.

Tell her you want her to get Cena's autograph.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
My new years resolution is to stop being a little **** and beating myself up over things I can't change anymore. There's no point in dwelling on past mistakes if it's not with the intention to grow as an individual. Here's to a better, happier, more alive Ryan and a brighter, healthier year.

I know it's just a socal thread but I love you guys.

I don't want to deal with **** like this anymore >.> View attachment 34475I haven't read the message so big it needed to be sent as a media file, and I don't think I will
the ****? Tell her to get the **** off your **** and then just ignore her. If you stop acknowledging her existance she will eventually leave you alone.

unless she is one of those super crazy *******, in which case you're in deep ****

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The worst part is she's sending me **** like this while still dating the mutual friend she dumped me for.
I'm just going to continue ignoring her like I have since literally holoween.

Crazy people be crazy I guess.

Happy new years from mountain time, just waiting on those slow pokes in cali

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Thats absurd, how can she have not given up? What real emergencies could she have where you are the only one in a position to help her?
Edit: Especially if you make it clear to her that you are done by blocking her and not responding?

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
The minute she saw you weren't crawling back to her and instead just moved on like a true man is when she realized, "Oh ****, I've made a mistake" and is now hunting your ass down.

Just keep ignoring her, dude. And if you have no choice but to talk to her, just say you've already moved on.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Say that to my face in the ring jabroni.

The new year waits for US. Not the other way around.
I feel like the world is missing out on gifs/videos of RKOs on the new years ball dropping.
If something exists, old man grey would have it.

In other news, bowled a few hours tonight and got a new best score,150. Pretty okay with that.
Night pms, see you next yearr

Top Bottom