• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
All I know is that I'm attracted to cute girls and that's it. That's all I got on this topic.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
If it takes bickering for people to eventually agree on a topic by just phrasing it in a nicer sounding way to be more palatable, then so be it.

D

Deleted member

and here i thought all the premium users here were (un)questionably gay

wooper packs a mean ice punch with no arms

SpiderMad

Smash Master
fixed

real talk I thought wolf was my spirit character but I was wrong, I forgot how much I loved Diddy before I dropped him.

Diddy is my smash character bae, even though I probably play more melee because there's more melee going on around me.
I told you you couldn't leave this tool filled character, especially when you got me (and others) making stuff for him where as with Wolf players they're barren on making videos and stuff; aside from them all and everyone all sucking at utilizing lasers like doing the thing in my video ONCE (on Yoshis).

Let us all regurgitate and commemorate my posts
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1196#post-17992225
http://smashboards.com/posts/18070422/ Look at all this
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1262#post-18082372 And glance at this
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1300#post-18139139 Global PM stuff again, not Diddy related

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
This took me ages, because I ate dinner before starting. Also because I did a ton of tweaking. I had to re-light the hat like six different ways before I decided doing more wasn't really worth the effort, and I deleted a bunch of his hair, which ended up including reconstructing parts of his hoods. This, as you can imagine, was also probably not worth the effort, but I did it anyways.

If you're interested for some reason there's a comparison in the spoiler. (Note: gfy hates this gif for some reason, so it works better when viewed in .gif form instead of the html5 form)

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
and here i thought all the premium users here were (un)questionably gay

wooper packs a mean ice punch with no arms
I make up for the ones that aren't by being super fab.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This took me ages, because I ate dinner before starting. Also because I did a ton of tweaking. I had to re-light the hat like six different ways before I decided doing more wasn't really worth the effort, and I deleted a bunch of his hair, which ended up including reconstructing parts of his hoods. This, as you can imagine, was also probably not worth the effort, but I did it anyways.

If you're interested for some reason there's a comparison in the spoiler. (Note: gfy hates this gif for some reason, so it works better when viewed in .gif form instead of the html5 form)
You should sell your shooping services
for likes

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
What's the problem? I'm referring to the social roles and expectations that have been arbitrarily been placed on people of the binary genders because reasons. Girls don't inherently like pink or cute things, boys don't inherently like sports or games, etc. It's all in peoples' heads.
Wow, I had a huge brain fart and took what you said literally and strictly in a biological sense. lmao Yesterday was an exhausting day.

Good talk fellas, good talk.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yeah, should also add please god not on here.
and am not that serious about the request in general, was just answering the question

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Man I'm gone for twenty+ minutes and now we're talking about *****?

...Where do I sign up?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Well last I researched it myself, 5 years ago, out of curiosity, I thought I found there to never be an actual hermaphrodite that had both anywhere close to full/functioning form

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Agreed, let us not.
Well last I researched it myself, 5 years ago, out of curiosity, I thought I found there to never be an actual hermaphrodite that had both anywhere close to full/functioning form
I looked it up like two years ago myself and I don't think there is anyone based on the googling process at the time.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I figured it was already a near-impossibility (can't discount the entire planet with certainty) just because of the tremendous biological implications.

D

Deleted member

i know i'm old, but am i the only person left on smashboards that likes to **** women or what

i'm only half trolling

Vashimus

Smash Master
Transsexual women are often sexier than genetic women because they value their femininity and make great efforts to display it, from clothing to behaviors. You don't get that "Strong independent woman, don't need no man" bull****. They act like actual ladies.

Oh God Pootis don't rip me to shreds

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Trans women can dress and act however they like, just like cis women. But those that heavily value their femininity could easily fit the above description

Edit: Dammit I said something stupid because I'm watching dumb videos

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'd like to **** a woman.

But I'm not willing to commit anything to a relationship right now so that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'd like to **** a woman.

But I'm not willing to commit anything to a relationship right now so that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
That's assuming women always want relationships though. Like us, sometimes they just want a good lay every once and a while.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Relationship not needed to ****
That's assuming women always want relationships though. Like us, sometimes they just want a good lay every once and a while.

EDIT: f*k yuo ez, ninja me
If it happens without one somewhere down the line, it's not like I'm gonna stop it, but I'm not seeing any viable candidates in my life right now.

In this town, most women I see want a good old relationship. Or probably some smooth talking, but I'm too busy playing smash.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Trans women can dress and act however they like, just like cis women. But those that heavily value their femininity could easily fit the above description

Edit: Dammit I said something stupid because I'm watching dumb videos
Poots said something stupid, destroy her.

I can't really get attracted to transwomen. I'm likely not alone on this, but it's something I can't mentally get past. Nothing personal against transwomen in general, but it just is what it is.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I think I may have heard of both <___> Does the other player 0 main Lucas?
No clue, Eisen/Android mained Lucas in 3.0.

I legit pretty much main the random button. In tournament I typically went with Marth and Link for 3.0. In 3.5 I'm probably going Marth with random stuff on the side.

I swear people are just ********. Some dude in Dota 2 started feeding intentionally and was being a huge douche. I can't fathom why there isn't a vote kick in Dota 2. I can think of a ton of different ways it can be implemented without being abusable.

Edit -
While I admittedly see that as a little shallow, aren't we all to some degree when it comes to attraction?
There are hormones or whatever, influenced by social standards or whatever you find that make you find something attractive. Attraction is really shallow.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
While I admittedly see that as a little shallow, aren't we all to some degree when it comes to attraction?
I see it as the sort of thing that takes experience to fill out how you feel about it. I didn't think I was into thicker girls/understood the love of legs until my first girlfriend (I guess this is a given, but I seriously never understood before). Didn't think I'd be attracted to a Mexican until my second girlfriend (tbf, she's a pale white mestizo but nonetheless). I'm not presently attracted to black girls (only a rare few certain ethnicities) but that could turn around with the right person as well.

That's a bit tangential to the point though. I don't feel the same about trans because the whole thought of "this person was originally a man and still has the elements of a man visibly - because surgery ain't perfect (I can see it in the face)". It's just something I can't wrap my mind around (and why trans understandably face a lot of social issues).

Last edited:
Top Bottom