• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
yo I want to start playing another fighting game what other ones offer similar movement/spacing options to smash?
I've heard kof is similar in terms of aerial rushdown with shorthops and whatnot and I've heard that skullgirls is just fun in general

what does pms suggest?
KOF is pretty similar cause all of the different types of jumps and it's aggressive nature. Also air dashers like Guilty Gear and Blazblue are pretty movement based and agressive. All else fails surrender your sanity and learn UMVC3.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
yo I want to start playing another fighting game what other ones offer similar movement/spacing options to smash?
I've heard kof is similar in terms of aerial rushdown with shorthops and whatnot and I've heard that skullgirls is just fun in general

what does pms suggest?
Try sex

Vashimus

Smash Master
KOF is legit. It's got rolls, shorthops, and guardbreaks like Smash, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it.

I'd recommend ArcSys fighters over it personally.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Instagram keeps "closing out" on my galaxy s5
Anyone else had this problem?

SpiderMad

Smash Master

what does pms suggest?
Third Strike

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

what does pms suggest?
KOF 13. Looks great. Plays great. Nothing else really need be said.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
So back from my first tourney (1 Fish) - it was a lot more enjoyable and chill than I thought it would be, despite the implied bias towards Wii U sm4sh.

My friend I had just starting playing a couple of weeks ago was in my pool. He'd normally kick my ass but I managed to bring him down to 1 stock in both games. And with less SDs than ever I'd say this was a very good and progressive experience, especially with tons of 1v1 and 2v2 friendlies later. Oh and it was cool seeing Boss there too. His Diddy is so creative.

The only weird thing was that they had character counterpicks done before stage counterpicks. It's usually the other way around right?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So back from my first tourney (1 Fish) - it was a lot more enjoyable and chill than I thought it would be, despite the implied bias towards Wii U sm4sh.

My friend I had just starting playing a couple of weeks ago was in my pool. He'd normally kick my *** but I managed to bring him down to 1 stock in both games. And with less SDs than ever I'd say this was a very good and progressive experience, especially with tons of 1v1 and 2v2 friendlies later. Oh and it was cool seeing Boss there too. His Diddy is so creative.

The only weird thing was that they had character counterpicks done before stage counterpicks. It's usually the other way around right?
Its usually the other way

Zoa

Smash Ace
Just lol. Not sure if any others of you play Mercenaries 3D on the 3DS, but I refuse a lot of people online because of the crutches they use that put my guy at risk. Just had two random people can their names to "UrDikEater" and "U r Gay.|.". I've had many others censor bypass with the "F" word in the past. Are people really this damn salty over a game because you refuse them? This is hilarious.

Edit: Now he's a speaker of Portuguese apparently. Changed his name to ProblemFa? "Fa" is Portuguese for fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom