• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So I just learned mega-ray didn't need a mega stone to m-evo, he just had to know dragon's assent which is literally just a flying close combat, might be the best move in the game
wtf game freak, power creep much?
How else did you think he would get banned from ubers?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
oh shut the **** UP. There is literally no other case you could have less factual data or anecdotal evidence for. **** you're a dumb bunny. AAUUUGH
This is literally the kind of thing I wanted to say instead of being (barely) polite, but, well, there you go.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This is the mindset of those that make Smogon a terrible place.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
to be fair, trying to regulate a singles tier and fight against a huge power creep, in a game where it was designed around a metagame for doubles where legendarys aren't even allowed is pretty silly.
I still enjoy UU the most, but even there right now the power creep is obscene. Normal lucario fell into UU, but now it has to deal with stuff like Mega-gallade, and stupid **** like rock polish Diance, which 2hko's like, everything, while outspeeding it and beating walls straight up with magic bounce. Idk why gamefreak thought spreading magic bounce more would be a good idea, it and prankster are not healthy abilities imo to spread around.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
EVERYONE HOLD IT

WE CAN ALL GO HOME, INTERNET HAS BEEN COMPLETED

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
He went mk. But keep in mind he is a brawl player, so he rarely ever over extended himself to where he would get punished for not L canceling. Remember, there was no L-Canceling in brawl.

Besides Mk has godlike tilts, and his end lag isn't that bad.
Holy barely L-canceled like 50% of the time with MK and bodied most of us. MK was kinda bork.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Apparently people can be jerks about whether or not a fictional video game animal's most versatile ability needs to be changed in any way to balance it out with other fictional video game characters and tell anyone saying otherwise to "git gud" despite said person not knowing anything about the person he's talking to.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Apparently people can be jerks about whether or not a fictional video game animal's most versatile ability needs to be changed in any way to balance it out with other fictional video game characters and tell anyone saying otherwise to "git gud" despite said person not knowing anything about the person he's talking to.
welcome to the last 2 years of my life lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I can't believe I feel asleep when folks were talking about adult material real or fictional when i was asleep lol :(. Someone better give me tha hookups in a PM or something.

Also just seen XRD story mode at least a decent chunk of it and man it was interesting.

@ Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal you better not abandon us peasants who decided to wait it out in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal you better not abandon us peasants who decided to wait it out in 2 weeks.
TOO LATE

Got my digital copy of Xrd from the Hong Kong PSN last night, mah dude. I got impatient; I couldn't wait for my definitive LE after I found out about the shippers' strike. Since I didn't wanna downgrade or rescind my preorder, it might have been a whole 'nother month before I got to touch the game. Fuuuuck that. Another factor that influenced my decision was that the menus and everything are in English already. No need to cross-reference to read moonrunes or anything like that. I am good to go with online play, too.

Despite that, I still want my LE. The physical swag is too stronk, and Aksys is worth my support for making singlehandedly one of the best fighters ever.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
@Kaye Cruiser I'm making a brstm pac featuring music from only ATS/BTS.
Any recommendations for dreamland, FoD and or PS2? I'm trying to have at least 3 songs for every stage( or 2 if that's the max for it.) Everything I have no goes hard as fawk

EDIT: I used, "From Whence You Came - For Dream Dance Act 2" on BF and skyworld by mistake. Which stage do you think it feels better on? I'm leaning more so towards skyworld, but no one really plays it :( such a waste of epic music :((

BTW
The only song I have on PS2 atm is, "Sea Devil Chase! - For Fortress Flow Boss Act"
I have "Flying High - For Cloudy Crowd, Act 1" on dreamland
and nothing for FoD yet a few other stages I don't have complete but I think I can figure them out.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
TOO LATE

Got my digital copy of Xrd from the Hong Kong PSN last night, mah dude. I got impatient; I couldn't wait for my definitive LE after I found out about the shippers' strike. Since I didn't wanna downgrade or rescind my preorder, it might have been a whole 'nother month before I got to touch the game. Fuuuuck that. Another factor that influenced my decision was that the menus and everything are in English already. No need to cross-reference to read moonrunes or anything like that. I am good to go with online play, too.

Despite that, I still want my LE. The physical swag is too stronk, and Aksys is worth my support for making singlehandedly one of the best fighters ever.

Smooth Criminal
OK I can't knock you on that then especially with the LE edition being delayed. Once I grab the game I need to hit you up to grind some matches.

Also who you playing and PS3 or PS4?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Wtf, why is there more Guilty gear? I thought they lost the licence or whatever and that's why they started making blazBlue

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Hmmm... I remember @ Warsaint777 Warsaint777 telling @ PootisKonga PootisKonga to go to sleep. Talk then commences. Talk finishes then Pootis re-appears. It was planned perfectly.

I'm slowly developing a conspiracy theory. Hopefully I don't get jumped by the crazy skirt wearing guys.
Stop trying to speculate you pre-teen. She was with me. Don't get any crazy ideas. Stay in school and off your phone or I'll body you in PM. AGAIN

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Seems an okay time to mention that I like your new choice of icon.

Too bad Bridget isn't in xrd though... :/
Do the songs you download from there ever seem too quiet in game?
That seems to happen a lot with me...
Rarely, it depends on the uploader.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Had a weird dream where I was at some Mashfest.
Basically I finally got to a Marvel setup where I was for some reason having issues finding my characters in the CSS. Like, I didn't memorize their location and was too accustomed to the presets.
On top of this, my vision got really, really blurry when I picked up my controller so there was a lot of button checks and back and forth with wrong guesses. When I finally got the characters and assists I got, the dream just ended.

Good thing it was friendlies. What timing eh?

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I remember @ Warsaint777 Warsaint777 telling @ PootisKonga PootisKonga to go to sleep. Talk then commences. Talk finishes then Pootis re-appears. It was planned perfectly.

I'm slowly developing a conspiracy theory. Hopefully I don't get jumped by the crazy skirt wearing guys.
Warsaint was talking about Alison Brie's boobies (his own words) when Pootis was online, so your theory of either being a gender bender or having decorum around women is invalidated.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
OK I can't knock you on that then especially with the LE edition being delayed. Once I grab the game I need to hit you up to grind some matches.

Also who you playing and PS3 or PS4?
PS4, and I'm ******* around with Sol right now. Bedman, too. I plan on playing those two seriously, but I wanna be at least competent with the rest of the cast. I had an "Azen Zaganite" kinda deal with Midnight Carnival where I could play 98% of the cast well enough to hop back and forth between characters and still compete. I wanna replicate that with Xrd if I can.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
yeah, the last one i played was ac and i used jam and testament.

didn't play it very much, though, but i could do some of jam's 6h-wallstick combos.

Top Bottom