• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Don't sleep on Bedman (What an horrible joke, please don't like this)

Also the L button on my 3DS stopped working. Just when I thought I'd get away from that curse (2 DS lite with the same problem)... thanks Nintendo :V

Vashimus

Smash Master
I always thought Jam was pretty braindead, so I can deal with her not being in yet lol.

I do need Baiken though.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I feel like I'm missing some key evidence...

When did you body me? All I remember is you complaining for me to come over :awesome:
Your mom brought U over once
U is azn
U is short
I want to taste your moms cooking
Does she make regular american or she on that goo stuff
And U wore crocs and all your characters lost
All 20 er w/e
U got like 2 wins breh

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Your mom brought U over once
U is azn
U is short
I want to taste your moms cooking
Does she make regular american or she on that goo stuff
And U wore crocs and all your characters lost
All 20 er w/e
U got like 2 wins breh
can i come next time

Player -0

Smash Hero
WAIT!

NEW THEORY, WARSAINT WANTED ON SOME OF THE POOTIS ACTION AND TOLD HER TO GO TO SLEEP AS TO NOT AROUSE SUSPICION BEFORE DRUGGING HER. POOTIS' COMPUTER WAS LEFT ON BEFORE IT SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF POWER LOSS ON THE COMPUTER. EZ SHOWED UP ON THE SCENE BECAUSE HE HAS CAMERAS IN HER HOUSE AND THEN FOUGHT WARSAINT BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED AND REMOVED EZ AND WARSAINT'S MEMORIES OF THIS. THEREFORE I CONCUR THAT POOTIS IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT.

THE THING IS THAT NEXT POOTIS WILL- OHDFHFDDCJ

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
tru art

WAIT!

NEW THEORY, WARSAINT WANTED ON SOME OF THE POOTIS ACTION AND TOLD HER TO GO TO SLEEP AS TO NOT AROUSE SUSPICION BEFORE DRUGGING HER. POOTIS' COMPUTER WAS LEFT ON BEFORE IT SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF POWER LOSS ON THE COMPUTER. EZ SHOWED UP ON THE SCENE BECAUSE HE HAS CAMERAS IN HER HOUSE AND THEN FOUGHT WARSAINT BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED AND REMOVED EZ AND WARSAINT'S MEMORIES OF THIS. THEREFORE I CONCUR THAT POOTIS IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT.

wot m8

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
can i come next time
anytime
WAIT!

***** I'll kill u
Edit
Her nick name is poo
Not no pootis

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I always ask 'what am I doing with my life' to fool myself into thinking I don't know the factual answer, which is f**k-nothing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser I'm making a brstm pac featuring music from only ATS/BTS.
Any recommendations for dreamland, FoD and or PS2? I'm trying to have at least 3 songs for every stage( or 2 if that's the max for it.) Everything I have no goes hard as fawk

EDIT: I used, "From Whence You Came - For Dream Dance Act 2" on BF and skyworld by mistake. Which stage do you think it feels better on? I'm leaning more so towards skyworld, but no one really plays it :( such a waste of epic music :((

BTW
The only song I have on PS2 atm is, "Sea Devil Chase! - For Fortress Flow Boss Act"
I have "Flying High - For Cloudy Crowd, Act 1" on dreamland
and nothing for FoD yet a few other stages I don't have complete but I think I can figure them out.
No worries bud, I've got your back. Let's look at the funk.

Now for Dreamland, I would've put any of the following: Star Shores Act 3, either Horizon Heights Act 2, 3 or the 2nd Phase Boss Theme (Breakfast Time); Maybe Perilous Paradise Act 1 and Foliage Furnace Act 1.

For FoD: Metro Madness Acts 1, 2 and the Boss Act; Fortress Flow Acts 1 and 2, Titanic Tower Acts 2 and 3, Redhot Ride Act 1, Parhelion Acts 1 or 3 could work well, but particularly suggest, and by that I mean "demand", that Neon Paradise (PP Act 2) be added there. It's perfect for it. Totally not biased cause it's my favorite song in the game, don't get the wrong idea. D:

Also, maybe Storm Station Acts 2, 3 and the Boss Act if you aren't using them on Dracula's Castle, Battlefield and Final Destination.

Edit: If you like slower songs, Lost Levels Act 1 would be a perfect choice for FoD, too.

For PS2, Fortress Flow Boss Act was a damn good choice. Keep it there. You can also consider the following: Parhelion Peak's Boss Act, Redhot Ride's Boss Act, Foliage Furnace Acts 2, 3 and it's Boss Act, Sugar Splash Act 2, Rocky Ride's Boss Act and Hilltop Height's Boss Act.

I would probably have put Dream Dance Act 2 on BF or FD over Skyworld, so keep it on BF if that's where you want it. If you want to keep Cloudy Crowd Act 1 where it is, it's a good spot. That one would probably do better on Skyworld as well than Dream Dance Act 1 would have.

Hope this gives you some ideas for what to put where. :3

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So I've totally not been here for the past few days.

What did I miss?

Also, I started back up my new game+ NO EXP run for Bravely Default on Hard.

Ported everything over except character levels and then turned EXP off immediately.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

What did I miss?

Ported everything over except character levels and then turned EXP off immediately.

i dropped 45 bucks on BD bro and I'm soo bored--- i just got my first jobs (monk/priest) but does it get better? It's been collecting dust for a month, figuratively.

Also the english VA is sooo sh*tty omg. I seriously can't stand it and I always try to enjoy/tolerate dubs. I don't know why I'm struggling to enjoy this game so far.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
No worries bud, I've got your back. Let's look at the funk.

Now for Dreamland, I would've put any of the following: Star Shores Act 3, either Horizon Heights Act 2, 3 or the 2nd Phase Boss Theme (Breakfast Time); Maybe Perilous Paradise Act 1 and Foliage Furnace Act 1.

For FoD: Metro Madness Acts 1, 2 and the Boss Act; Fortress Flow Acts 1 and 2, Titanic Tower Acts 2 and 3, Redhot Ride Act 1, Parhelion Acts 1 or 3 could work well, but particularly suggest, and by that I mean "demand", that Neon Paradise (PP Act 2) be added there. It's perfect for it. Totally not biased cause it's my favorite song in the game, don't get the wrong idea. D:

Also, maybe Storm Station Acts 2, 3 and the Boss Act if you aren't using them on Dracula's Castle, Battlefield and Final Destination.

Edit: If you like slower songs, Lost Levels Act 1 would be a perfect choice for FoD, too.

For PS2, Fortress Flow Boss Act was a damn good choice. Keep it there. You can also consider the following: Parhelion Peak's Boss Act, Redhot Ride's Boss Act, Foliage Furnace Acts 2, 3 and it's Boss Act, Sugar Splash Act 2, Rocky Ride's Boss Act and Hilltop Height's Boss Act.

I would probably have put Dream Dance Act 2 on BF or FD over Skyworld, so keep it on BF if that's where you want it. If you want to keep Cloudy Crowd Act 1 where it is, it's a good spot. That one would probably do better on Skyworld as well than Dream Dance Act 1 would have.

Hope this gives you some ideas for what to put where. :3
igh
This is what I have so far actually
brick
Sonic between the sequel

BF

X25 - From Whence You Came - For Dream Dance Act 2

X04 No Longer Alone - For Storm Station Act 1

Green greens

W06 - Flying High - For Cloudy Crowd, Act 1

FD

T01 - Eye of the Storm - For Storm Station Boss Act

T03 - World's Largest Pogo Stick - For Redhot Ride Boss Act

FoD
Q02 - Combat Night (ATS Version) - For Parhelion Peak Act 1

Greenhill

U01 - Breakfast Time - For Horizon Heights Boss Act Phase 2

U04 - Storm Station 16-bit Mix

U10 - Sonic-R Can You Feel the Sunshine ft Turnbull

U02 - Combat Night (ATS Version) - For Parhelion Peak Act 1

Lylat

G10 - Rude Awakening - For Horizon Heights Boss Act Phase 1

Pikmin

L06 - Invisible Realm - For Lost Levels, Act 1

PKMN S2

H05 - Sea Devil Chase! - For Fortress Flow Boss Act

Skyworld

P01 - Egg Fleet Assault - For Cyan City Boss Act

P02 - Mach Σ - For Dream Dance Act 1

P03 - From Whence You Came - For Dream Dance Act 2

Smashville

N01 - Metro Madness Boss Act

N02 - Tea With Ellie - For Cyan City Act 1

N03 - Turquoise Paradise - For Foliage Furnace Act 1

Warioware

M06 - Metro Madness, Act 1

M05 - Titanic Tower, Act 3

Yoshi’s island

E03 - Sonic 3D Blast Main Theme

E05 - In Your Eyes - For Star Shores, Act 1

Yoshi’s story

W15 - On the Hero's Trail - For Star Shores, Act 2

W05 - World to Explore - For Horizon Heights Act 2

Menu

X01 - Flight Thrills - For Cyan City Act 2

W30 - The Adventure Continues - For Horizon Heights Act 1
I wasn't sure about dracs, stadium and few others that got moved around. I mean, I don't mind doin them, idk if I would practice on those stages much doe(unless i put banging music on them amiright). I think my FD choices and some of the GHz picks are lil weak. Gonna mess with these suggestions

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

What did I miss?
Xrd? Xrd.

Oh god noooooo, @ arcticfox8 arcticfox8 . Nooooooo

Potemkin is Shadow the ****ing Hedgehog.

Sol is Kiefer Sutherland(?!).

Faust is eh, Zato is eh, Slayer is eh, and Venom is DUBBED OROCHIMARU ARGGHHH

Axl's voice is derpy but legit. Ky's is alright. Ramlethal is a ****ing drone (not in a good way), and Elphelt is...wat.

I can't with this dubbed cast. Japanese VAs or bust.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

What did I miss?

I'm tempted to buy a 3DS just for this and Awakening... So tempted

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

What did I miss?

Talk about prons
xrd
Warsaint being Warsaint
xrd
jailbait tier unleashed the likes without Saxophoneoftime
oh and xrd

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i dropped 45 bucks on BD bro and I'm soo bored--- i just got my first jobs (monk/priest) but does it get better? It's been collecting dust for a month, figuratively.

Also the english VA is sooo sh*tty omg. I seriously can't stand it and I always try to enjoy/tolerate dubs. I don't know why I'm struggling to enjoy this game so far.
I think the game is amazing. The biggest flaw is when it has you repeat **** like 3-4 times in the middle of the game. Obviously filler content to pad out the game otherwise it'd feel short.

But outside of that, the game is super fun to me.

However, to put my enjoyment into perspective, I played the game on HARD from Day 1, and I turned the encounter rate to +100% at the start and only changed it to -100% when I was at the final battle and my team composition was literally 100% complete. I am literally that ***** who ****ing loves random battles. My favorite 2 FF games are FFV and FFT as well.

I think the English VAs did a really really good job. The japanese VAs are good as well, but Ringabel's JP VA is 200% unfitting to the character and since Ringabel is my favorite character, I can't really tolerate his JP VA. Agnes is a bit annoying, but that's more or less her character, meaning that the English VA did a great job to portray how annoying Agnes is vocally.

What I enjoy the most about the game is the freedom they give you with building your teams i.e. Gameplay.

For anyone interested, here is my old end game build (SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT).

It's a very streamlined and modern take on the traditional JRPG and they've done a great job.

If you've only gotten to monk and WM then that's literally within like the first hour of gameplay. What issues are you having, or rather what's making the game boring for you?

I'm tempted to buy a 3DS just for this and Awakening... So tempted

>not having a 3DS in 2014
>not having a 3DS going into 2015

ISHTYGDDT

Talk about prons
xrd
Warsaint being Warsaint
xrd
jailbait tier unleashed the likes without Saxophoneoftime
oh and xrd
oh right gg xrd came out

lel