• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Kailex whooped me.

Ok dude first a john: the lag was murdering me. Poo and I were like 1 frame behind maybe.

second: props: Real good bair lands, haven't learned those yet. Smart move warlock punching reading my aggressive get-up after choking me. Gonna try that one. Also good choke-chaining in general, I like to claim I'm good at those too but dat lag ugh I swear.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
You call those matches, laggy? I feel like beating the dorf out of you now, you dont know what laggy matches are as it seems

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
@SpiderMad, had an opportunity to play for a bit last night. I have to say the only thing that is difficult about the sh-bair --> dj 2x bair is the pre-requisite QuickDraw-->rar, I swear I can't seem to avoid c-sticking the jump direction instead of the early bair lol, it feels easier to do in this version XD Then again I only had the opportunity to mess around for like a half hour, still it is kind of cool to input a full-momentum rar with the c-stick.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
God, **** keeps happening, whether it's my lazy @$$ carpool buddy, or weather johns that stop me from going to 3.5 tournaments.
Damn it, I need some tournaments D:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Before I get ORAS, is it possible to the get the other starters Mega stones? Thinking about picking Blaziken for old times sake, but I already have his.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Before I get ORAS, is it possible to the get the other starters Mega stones? Thinking about picking Blaziken for old times sake, but I already have his.
Yeah, there's a guy that sells the stones somewhere in the game, just like there was with the Kanto starters in XY.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
@ GHNeko GHNeko replace all the bstrms with sonic music
Use mostly sonic before/after the sequel music PLZ
Then gimme dem musics

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Just got Omega Ruby. Leveling my swole AF Mudkip, and according to the stat calculators he's got perfect attack and possibly perfect defenses. Are the starters supposed have some perfect IVs? It sounds like something Game Freak would do.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
*R.O.B. gfycat* the robot apocalypse is upon us
Since literally every job that exists will automated sooner rather than later and money will be obsolete, from a certain point of view, you're not wrong.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Build a better one/have been a cyborg/brain uploadee long before that.

Completely seriously.
Biological bodies are wack.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Goddamnit, I was actually really enjoying r/smashbros in text only mode

Now we back to mediocre for glory plays and falcon knees..
The only time that sub has been viable to look at since smash 3DS came out was text only mode. /r/ssbpm for life.

Top Bottom