• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I don't really understand the appeal of the waifu thing or the waifu thing altogether but if someone held me up at gunpoint and demanded to know who my waifu was, it'd probably be Rei from Evangelion.

Why am I even saying this

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
****, I wish I was at least 6 feet tall. 5' 10" is like so close, yet so far, and its especially disheartening hearing women say things like "I only date men who are at least 6 ft". It's almost like another penis size to worry about.
omg vash this for me too times 1000. It's heartbreaking. Cuz when a fat girl complains about being ignored she can change her diet and lifestyle. But wtf can we do about not being exceptionally tall? It's a tragic social injustice, I say.

I explicitly said not husbando ._.
Ohhh... Ok.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I don't really understand the appeal of the waifu thing or the waifu thing altogether but if someone held me up at gunpoint and demanded to know who my waifu was, it'd probably be Rei from Evangelion.

Your not old enough for a waifu

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
****, I wish I was at least 6 feet tall. 5' 10" is like so close, yet so far, and its especially disheartening hearing women say things like "I only date men who are at least 6 ft". It's almost like another penis size to worry about.
Nothing in this entire topic is anything to worry about if you're waiting for the fairer half of your age group to fully embrace seeking good men instead of wanting bad boys.
/enormous bias on my part

Last edited:

KuroJet

Smash Cadet

I think I need to sig that. LOL

My waifus are widespread. I have millions.

Edit: Sigged.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Come on guys let's just get all of our frustrations and insecurities out. We know we need it.

Let the hate flow.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
If my main waifu were in Smash, I think if done right she'd have decent non-spammable projectiles, decent power, pretty good speed, but on the lighter side. IDK about jump heights though, and for ice element people we have ICs and Samus already

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Insecurities and stuff? Well.
I see free will as an error to be corrected because as long as there is choice, some moron/sociopath/trash is gonna choose to do evil. It's gotta go.
I also despise every kind of government type except for (benevolent!) dictatorships/meritocracy/technocracies.

...Cathartic.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Wait, Pootis changed their avatar? How will I know it's Pootis unless it's the generic picture that no one uses?

I have this problem whenever someone changed their avatar. Guys, never change your avatar.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh hey we're talking about waifus here again, seems like a good time to be active in the thread again.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Wait, Pootis changed their avatar? How will I know it's Pootis unless it's the generic picture that no one uses?

I have this problem whenever someone changed their avatar. Guys, never change your avatar.
But... By doing so, you've ruined my plans! Like, I was going to tell people about my anonymous lover, Pootiskonga. It's obvious they gonna google the name. After countless hours they will naturally end up here, on smashboards. They'll recognize the name and check yo stats. Sooner or later they gonna look at your ava and they know U ain't my anonymous lover. You got a face now, I don't think we'll last.
Read my story right here
Like omg can you believe she done that to me
I'm feeling bro

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
But wrestling is fake.
Also, I... have girl characters that I think are cool, I dunno if 'waifu' applies.
i.e.
(Nagato of Kantai Collection, dat Nagamon~ doe.)

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Insecurities and stuff? Well.
I see free will as an error to be corrected because as long as there is choice, some moron/sociopath/trash is gonna choose to do evil. It's gotta go.
I also despise every kind of government type except for (benevolent!) dictatorships/meritocracy/technocracies.

...Cathartic.
This is so insane mechwarrior, because this is EXACTLY how I have felt for years and I seriously think I've met NOBODY who feels the same way. Who the **** is going to listen to someone in america who says "freedom just leads to destruction"? Nobody because they'd think we're crazy robot hitler loving dictators.

Did you see Avengers? Loki was always talking about how freedom is a lie and just a selfish ratrace for power and identity and it just causes harm and that we require utmost control to know true peace. And I'm like, he's the BAD GUY?

As crazy sounding as this conviction we share is tho, mechy, the basis of the most common branch of religion in the world is that humans are sinners and that their free will is primarily the exercising of evil, so we don't need to worry too much about being locked up as commi sympathizers anytime soon.

good talk bro

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yeah, that. Further on that little aspect, 'You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change.', indeed. Ultron has an undeniable point there lol.

It's pretty chilling given the obligatory IRL subtext.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
This isn't Star Trek, where someone positing viewpoints like mine will back down over a Patrick Stewart Speech.
It's not gonna be a request.
/extremist

Last edited:
Top Bottom