• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

zman804

Smash Ace
Okay wow I thought Justin Bailey had hella heavy make up based on her win screen but it turns out its just a bug. Please give Ganguro Gal Samus plz

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
The Smash Bros. subreddit has gone down in quality so much. :/ The only way I can have fun anymore on it is by s***posting.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Someone helped me pick it out before I got lazy enough to completely forget about it lol
But... By doing so, you've ruined my plans! Like, I was going to tell people about my anonymous lover, Pootiskonga. It's obvious they gonna google the name. After countless hours they will naturally end up here, on smashboards. They'll recognize the name and check yo stats. Sooner or later they gonna look at your ava and they know U ain't my anonymous lover. You got a face now, I don't think we'll last.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
dude I have to stay awake for another like, at least 5 hours. Its 4:45. I've been up all night and day to try to fix my messed up nocturnal sleeping habits.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Like Jesus Christ just read this comment thread rofl. (Hintsies: The joke is that the situation in my comment isn't funny at all)

Last edited:

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
dude I have to stay awake for another like, at least 5 hours. Its 4:45. I've been up all night and day to try to fix my messed up nocturnal sleeping habits.
It doesn't really work like that though.

If you want help falling asleep, try listening to white noise. It clears your mind so you don't stay awake thinking about things. When i use it my eye lids feel super heavy lol

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
lmao omg I wish I had known about this video 7 years ago when I was balls deep in melee and hating A tiers.

It doesn't really work like that though.

If you want help falling asleep, try listening to white noise. It clears your mind so you don't stay awake thinking about things. When i use it my eye lids feel super heavy lol
Dude right on, even when I stay up all day I still stay up all night the following night still from adrenaline. I listen to white noise CONSTANTLY, I never sleep without it. If I don't have a fan I do rain.simplynoise.com.

Wouldn't it be the funniest **** if someone trolled and that 10 hours of white noise had a random blood curdling scream somewhere in the middle of it?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
are you hasubandos typically tall lanky shojou boys? ;)
*image*
So dreamy desu
I have more muscle on me than most people weigh altogether(~220 lbs. or so, I'm roughly 330 lbs. total) and the face of a thug, so I'm more a bara genre character LOL
Am tall though(5'11 and 1/2), so 1 for 2.

Its the one that doesnt chuckle, as he rather flex his muscles.

It can refer to the constellation Draco, but no it's a harsh and severe punishment in this case using copyright law.
Which literally almost never happens, because copyright is not really relevant to real life in legal ways, but y'know, bribes n' stuff.
Keep 'sailing'.

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I don't know why but the majority of males I like in fiction (husbando or otherwise) are either complete morons or complete psychopaths.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
lol oh stfu if you look like a handsome anime character irl I will loathe you

edit: anyway ok my waifu is Hinata Hyuga. Possibly in milf mode but probably pre milf.
Now that I look at it, it does actually look simular to me maybe back in high school

Now i'm a grizzled college kid with a beard and a developing alcoholic

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Good thing I only exist on the Internet
Getting weird in here
ohwait

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
Can someone please tell me what the HELL is up with Marth's grab range? IIRC they said they nerfed his grab range, but he's still ****ing grabbing me from 2 and half characters away?

PMDT pls.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Can someone please tell me what the HELL is up with Marth's grab range? IIRC they said they nerfed his grab range, but he's still ****ing grabbing me from 2 and half characters away?

PMDT pls.
The nerf only applied to his dash grab IIRC, so they're probably JC grabbing you or they're actually dash grabbing and you're in range

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I don't know why but the majority of males I like in fiction (husbando or otherwise) are either complete morons or complete psychopaths.
My deepest waifu was utterly insane and its one of the reasons I loved her, out of pity and wanting to fix her. Can you guess? She's classic.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I have more muscle on me than most people weigh altogether(~220 lbs. or so, I'm roughly 330 lbs. total) and the face of a thug, so I'm more a bara genre character LOL
Am tall though(5'11 and 1/2), so 1 for 2.
****, I wish I was at least 6 feet tall. 5' 10" is like so close, yet so far, and its especially disheartening hearing women say things like "I only date men who are at least 6 ft". It's almost like another penis size to worry about.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
****, I wish I was at least 6 feet tall. 5' 10" is like so close, yet so far, and its especially disheartening hearing women say things like "I only date men who are at least 6 ft". It's almost like another penis size to worry about.
Stop talking to Amazonian Women

Top Bottom