• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
time for for mindless posting in the form of nigel

Somebody should take the title pic from the smash brothers, shop nigel onto each one of them, and edit the title accordingly
"The Smashing Brothers"

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
9k has always been doing it when he frequents the thread, the insanity just happened when a group of us started liking everyone's posts and then people were posting crazy things just to get free likes. I totally support 9k continuing what he was doing before. :p

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I mean, it is a picture, but I'm pretty sure it's a picture referencing the meme.
it's just kinda dumb to refer to the trend as a whole when referencing just the pic
like, if somebody quotes a show do you go "HA HA THAT'S A CATCH PHRASE!"?

the density of smileys in your posts borders on sad ecksDDDDDDDDDD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, the pic and the meme as a whole are interchangeable in my mind, at least. And no, I don't really say that when people quote a show, honestly what I said in my post was pretty situational.

Yeah, I put too many smileys in my posts on average. It's a habit, deal with it XP

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
9k has always been doing it when he frequents the thread, the insanity just happened when a group of us started liking everyone's posts and then people were posting crazy things just to get free likes. I totally support 9k continuing what he was doing before. :p
I'd very much appreciate it if he didn't.
And I'll be giving you some death stares IRL if we ever meet again, Cedrick, if you don't stop.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Can I join the team?
shop nigel onto each one of them, and edit the title accordingly
"The Smashing Brothers"
I felt like he didn't interview enough casual players, and overall didn't learn about the community as much as just the top 8 people +Wife and friends. It would have been awesome to interview just some aspiring newer guy and his take on everything.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I felt like he didn't interview enough casual players, and overall didn't learn about the community as much as just the top 8 people +Wife and friends. It would have been awesome to interview just some aspiring newer guy and his take on everything.
Translation: "Man I totally should have been in that documentary"

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's up to the members of the PMBR who made the Clone Engine. There are a lot of documentation headaches involved with releasing a code so volatile that it took us over a year after its creation to fully debug its save file corruption issues, and the PMBR isn't going to force them to release it or anything.

Fortress

Smash Master
Somebody... somebody like me? I started, like, barely ten months ago, just recently had my first online experience, and have never played in a tournament. I'd love to hear what a fellow newer player had to say about the discovery and learning of all of this tech and all of these options they didn't know about growing up with Smash.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Somebody... somebody like me? I started, like, barely ten months ago, just recently had my first online experience, and have never played in a tournament. I'd love to hear what a fellow newer player had to say about the discovery and learning of all of this tech and all of these options they didn't know about growing up with Smash.
I watched vids of Metroid playing Ike at BH2 around the time that I was getting into PM competitively with no Melee or Brawl experience under my belt. For a while it made me want to play Ike as well, because of how cool he made the character look.

A year of tournaments and excitement later and I'm flying to BH3, and I get to play Metroid's Ike in friendlies. That was a pretty cool experience for a new player, I think.

Fortress

Smash Master
I've mostly watched Hylian games, myself, since I don't really see too many other Links out there. Figuring out wave tech, L-cancelling, and SHFFL beforehand helped, but learning some Link-specific stuff didn't hurt at all. I need to find me some tournaments closeby and try my game out.​

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I got infracted for making the Unsocial thread

SAD

FACE

TEAR

:roll:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
DansGame

I'm much too lazy to turn off the signature. Plus I need an excuse for typos and grammatical errors.

In other news, Vidjo vs Silent Wolf was funny to watch. SW couldn't edgeguard to save my life.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
But the real question is did Sapphire Dragon and 9kplus1 get infracted. And on what grounds did you infract them for.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Your stupid tapatalk signature causes far more irritation to myself (and others) in comparison to the meager effort it takes to turn it off.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
But the real question is did Sapphire Dragon and 9kplus1 get infracted. And on what grounds did you infract them for.
I was not infracted. I just chose to stop as I'm pretty sure getting multiple free likes is part of what ended up escalating the chaos, at least indirectly.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
After reading the last page or so I think it's a good time to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Japanese place was a lot of fun and pretty tasty, I underestimated how filling the meal would be, but that's not a big deal. Also, Mario should totally have a backflip jump instead of Mario Tornado

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
After reading the last page or so I think it's a good time to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Japanese place was a lot of fun and pretty tasty, I underestimated how filling the meal would be, but that's not a big deal. Also, Mario should totally have a backflip jump instead of Mario Tornado
I always fall for this trick too. Like when I order too much asian food and end up not eating it all.

Sent from my bagel using Kappatalk 2

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I cannot wait for Roy. After getting the chance to play him, I cannot sate my appetite to PLAY ROY

Sent from my Apple TV using iTalk 3.3

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Sapphire Dragon is at it again. Prepare for thread meltdown.

Sent from my computer using the internet

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I actually went to red lobster last night. The serving sizes seem smaller than I last remember.

My wife seems inspired to learn how to make her own alfredo sauce now though.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom