• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Brah it happens all the time. I need to change my avi soon after I beat MMX2 and go on to MMX3 and figure out some other green maverick that I can enjoy to switch to in that game.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I still haven't found an avatar that's as good as this, tbh

this is the mango of avatars. GOATvatar

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
My avatars have a mayfly's lifespan; they live, and they die shortly thereafter. About time I stop celebrating this album's release and move on to something else.

...like pants.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Amagi Brilliant Park is great so far. But while high? It's like, a good anime. You wanna watch bad **** when you're high (I thought).

So is plastic nee-san a micro series?

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Leffen firing shots.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Tbh, this is probs the ultimate display of salt. m2k is the only god he's not even close to beating. And even though m2k hasn't got 1st place in a while, his results are the most consistent among the gods after the Mangoat.

Still waiting for PP's glorious return. We need more Falco in top 1 pls

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I would love for PPMD for come out and take people's lunch money and shoot people in their knees again.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Leffen firing shots.
Tbh, this is probs the ultimate display of salt. m2k is the only god he's not even close to beating. And even though m2k hasn't got 1st place in a while, his results are the most consistent among the gods after the Mangoat.

Still waiting for PP's glorious return. We need more Falco in top 1 pls
Mango no you're just making it worse

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Leffen firing shots.
M2k not a God?

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

M2k bodies every tournament he goes to in every smash game, and he's been doing it for years. He rarely loses to anyone who isn't top 5, and I can't think of a single tournament where he hasn't placed at least top 8.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
soooooo, uh

there's going to be a costume pack for furries in SF4

...no, seriously

this is a thing. this is real. ryu is a wolf
Putting aside the fact that this is a hella random and weird thing to make, can we just take a moment to criticize the fact that out of all of the people they chose to make a wolf, it's the person who is famous for his many variant "Dragon Punches" and whose name literally means "Dragon"?

Capcom, you had ONE ****ING JOB.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Putting aside the fact that this is a hella random and weird thing to make, can we just take a moment to criticize the fact that out of all of the people they chose to make a wolf, it's the person who is famous for his many variant "Dragon Punches" and whose name literally means "Dragon"?

Capcom, you had ONE ****ING JOB.
It's a shame they didn't deck him out in Terry Bogard-ish clothes. Then he could have been the lone wolf.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's a shame they didn't deck him out in Terry Bogard-ish clothes. Then he could have been the lone wolf.
As cool as that would be, it'd be better for Ken.

I would die to hear him suddenly say "ARE YOU OKAY!?" before doing Shinryuken.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Yup. It's terrible and amazing in all the right ways.
I had been meaning to watch this for a long time and I am so glad I did last night. That was great.
This one is perfect.

This was too terrible for me to watch all the way through. It reminded me how weird anime is moreso than Redline, which I thought was funny.
I have no idea what this is.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So Villager vs Falco is my new hated MU in smash 4 lol. Also watching that Leffen video I kinda hope he's not right on everything but only time will tell. I already see some melee heads in my area being like yo F this game and I made one of them turn 180 on how smash 4 is in a GF match in our local :(

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
if you ever link to ms paint adventures and it's not problem sleuth I have full right to spite you from this distance over here

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Dude I would rather kick it with bird person than Flying man. I'm still waiting for that season 2 of Rick and Morty.

Also have anyone here seen Mr.Pickles on Adult Swim yet that show is like the most trippiest creepy stuff I have ever seen, like Superjail but more OD on it?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Dude I would rather kick it with bird person than Flying man. I'm still waiting for that season 2 of Rick and Morty.

Also have anyone here seen Mr.Pickles on Adult Swim yet that show is like the most trippiest creepy stuff I have ever seen, like Superjail but more OD on it?
Mr. Pickles is dumb. I never got the point of making overly gross animation for the sake of being gross.

Rick and Morty is great though, and Bird Person should be playable in PM 3.5. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
If I read 1 more time that Puff's rollout should be jump-cancellable (not anyone here) I might lose it.

Top Bottom