• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well that's more about those ingredients pairing decently with beef. I understand why someone wouldn't like tomato, but it adds that savory taste. It's not illuminati conspiracy to shove Salad's where they don't belong

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
these last two pages might be up there with some of the worst series of statements humanity has ever brought upon its own existence

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Salad talk makes people more uncomfortable and edgy than their favorite anime/gen being called **** around the clock

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I finally got Smash 4 yesterday. Everything was going great until I tried to play as Sonic.

I keep failing all over the goddamn place cause I can't stop expecting him to be his superior PM self. Dammit.

Jumping between 4 and PM is kinda hard so far. ¦D;

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Does anyone here know how to make a gif from an avi recording? In virtual dub I just clicked export as gif and it was all choppy and in slow motion.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Salads are a great addition to a meal! Although, my only experience of a salad in America so far was awful, was literally drenched in ranch, lool. @ standardtoaster standardtoaster and @MonkUnit can confirm how bad it was.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
@ Player -0 Player -0 I updated the readme with clearer instructions and included an example text file. If you can, please test this soon. If you have any requests for the app or future apps I make please tell me. :D

@ Jolteon Jolteon holy **** that was the worst salad LOL. never ever order a salad from big boys and let them put the dressing on.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
@ Player -0 Player -0 Sorry for all the notifications but I just made the app easier for you to use without having to launch the command prompt yourself, haha. I just put up a batch file that lets you double click it to run the program. Just download the Flashcards.jar and Flashcards.bat and make sure they're in the same folder together and you'll be good to go. https://github.com/uwecrayat/Personal-Projects/tree/master/Flashcards

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
ok 2 sincere questions even if they're dumb:

1: Why are some of my computer enemies sometimes flashing and super fast and strong for seemingly no reason?

2: Is my game glitching out when Rosa and Palu's dodges are just them vanishing in a single frame with like no graphic whatsoever? It's jarring and also ****ty looking.

D

Deleted member

alex

you came to america

ate at a place called Big Boys

with their mascot being a really fat kid

and you got a salad

asking_for_it/10

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
alex

you came to america

ate at a place called Big Boys

with their mascot being a really fat kid

and you got a salad

asking_for_it/10
I didn't order it, I just attempted to eat the salad that someone else ordered when they stopped eating it. Mistakes were made, I had two bites.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That salad looks like someone back in the kitchen went "**** it this is the last of the Ranch bottle"

Then they opened a new bottle and poured even more onto it

I'm so sorry Jolteon LOL our salads are better promise

D

Deleted member

i mean usually when a euro eats a salad in the US they wake up in the back of a small chevy truck in rural indiana buck-naked with an ass covered in vasoline.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Salad talk makes people more uncomfortable and edgy than their favorite anime/gen being called **** around the clock

1: Why are some of my computer enemies sometimes flashing and super fast and strong for seemingly no reason?

2: Is my game glitching out when Rosa and Palu's dodges are just them vanishing in a single frame with like no graphic whatsoever? It's jarring and also ****ty looking.
1. If your playing with customizations on, and the CPU icon is on random, then it will receive random customizations, equipment included. dont think you can avoid that sans just picking an actual character for the CPU and making sure that they're set to default.

2. No. It's not a glitch. It's poor aesthetic design choices lmfao.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Is that a weird al song about aluminum foil? I'm not clicking on that.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Here's me in grand finals of a local tourney. Spoilers; I choke at the end.
That fox can't even wavedash let alone waveshine
EDIT: Oh he got better at the end, he just waveshines for show though.

You dash attack and roll too much. You should also consider using side B + DJ to recover instead of using upB all the time.
Also why is PS1 legal wow

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I finally got Smash 4 yesterday. Everything was going great until I tried to play as Sonic.

I keep failing all over the goddamn place cause I can't stop expecting him to be his superior PM self. Dammit.

Jumping between 4 and PM is kinda hard so far. ¦D;
..how? Not only does it kind of look extremely different... but your controller is completely different. o_O It takes me less than a game to adjust.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Lay off the pr0n brah
Nah dawg it ain't like that. I was really tired and took it into my room (it's a laptop). When I was done using it I picked it up and carried it into the living room, but accidentally grab released it onto the hardwood floor. Now the BIOS still loads but Windows doesn't.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
..how? Not only does it kind of look extremely different... but your controller is completely different. o_O It takes me less than a game to adjust.
A 3DS doesn't feel too different from a Classic Controller Pro aside from a few small things that aren't significant to me and I only stopped using one recently. lol

And regardless of how it looks, my mind registers as just another Smash game, so I tend to fall into old habits from the other one on occasion for certain characters.

That, and this is only my second day of having Smash 4. ¦D

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Fun fact: When you turn on random AND customizations, the CPU will use whatever equipment and alternate specials are available.

*In Versus

Last edited:
Top Bottom