• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Roster Reveal - Mewtwo!

Rikana

Smash Champion
Great Mewtwo's back.

One question about the clone engine:Can I add this to vbrawl or any other type of brawl,like what if I add the codes to my gct with the character select screen will it work?
Its not as easy as copying and pasting the code. It involves much more than that. In short: no. You won't be able to add this to vBrawl even if you have access to the code.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
So this is more complicated than I thought,that explains why it took 700 hours to make roy.Is there even a possibility of using it in vbrawl?

Rikana

Smash Champion
You would have to reverse engineer our reverse engineered code and files.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Ok one last thing,I am assuming that you are using lucario as a base so is there a way to make this mewtwo replace lucario with or without codes?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ok one last thing,I am assuming that you are using lucario as a base so is there a way to make this mewtwo replace lucario with or without codes?
Why do you want Mewtwo to replace Lucario when Mewtwo doesn`t replace anybody in the first place?

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
So I can use mewtwo with other mods and vbrawl and not need to play project m all the time.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
There are already Mewtwo character hacks on Brawlvault, which can easily be inserted into vBrawl or other mods over Lucario.

The Project M character files will crash the game if used in vBrawl because they are coded in tandem with a heavily modified physics engine.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
So I can use mewtwo with other mods and vbrawl and not need to play project m all the time.

Pretty much all mods from brawl vault work in PM. I've got a ton of color changes, model swaps, different levels, different music, etc in my version of PM.

Once all the characters are in, there won't really be a reason to play vbrawl anymore.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

...... I remember way back when Project M was first announced. I was on IGN, been on that butthole board since 2002.

Everyone knew me as the Mewtwo guy, the guy who wouldn't shut up about Mewtwo, the guy who argued with everyone about Mewtwo, the guy would answer every Brawl update thread with "I wanted Mewtwo", and I pretty much disowned the series after Mewtwo was removed.

I think it was Kink-Link or Juggleguy I was talking to when Project M was first revealed. There were a lot of Brawl mods going around at that time. I didn't think anything of it, even though everyone else was really enthusiastic and saying it was going to be the proper sequel to Melee and crap.

I didn't buy it. I told them I'd only try it if they brought Mewtwo back, and If not, it's not worth my time.

..... now I need to buy a new copy of Brawl and a Nintendo Wii that reads dual layer discs.

Thanks jerks.

You awesome.... wonderful.... beautiful jerks.

*watches video again for hundredth time*
Dillo, get off IGN and get on Smashboards, you old ****!

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
Just watched JCaeser's stream of Mewtwo and noticed a few things:

1) Down B doesn't seem to put the character in a stun state very long, even at high percentages. It seems easily mashed out of and allows only faster/weaker hits to land afterwards.

2) One taunt animation is the exact same as his entrance, from what I can tell at least.

I know I'm just being picky =P. Mewtwo looks amazing with the rest of the changes and props to the team yet again for pulling miracles like this.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Youre right about the taunt, Ive seen a lot of mewtwo now from m2k; too good.
I think that there are still some stuff thatll br changed from what I saw on the streams

MLGF

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a link to M2K playing Mewtwo? I'm hella curious

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Regarding M2's new alt costume, am I the only one who thinks that ball on his crotch area is kind of weird?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There are already Mewtwo character hacks on Brawlvault, which can easily be inserted into vBrawl or other mods over Lucario.

The Project M character files will crash the game if used in vBrawl because they are coded in tandem with a heavily modified physics engine.

Your avatar is awesome, and you should feel awesome about it.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
I've seen and heard of Project M, and hacking Brawl in general. But not until I saw the reveal video of Project M's Mewtwo did I get the absolutely dire need in my bones to get Project M in my home for myself. Mewtwo looks incredible, and after spending a day or two with this mod, Project M as a whole is quite amazing. The reveal vid made me figure out what my old SB forum account so I can come here and speak on how I felt.

Bravo to those involved and still working on this thing. You are doing God's work. Incredibly excited to get my hands on the next update.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
i personally think that mewtwo should not rely too much on his tail, since he is a special attacker. But I'm loving the flying and teleporting. It looks super sexy.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Above because he is Mewtwo.Really I don't know,but I can see both being pretty high.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to stop by and say with the announcement of Mewtwo and his updated playstyle, I seriously want to try Project M out.

Top Bottom