• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
How about playing now :D ?
I'll play in a bit. Give me like 5 min to get set up.

I'll open a room and hopefully everything will be working.

What's your FC btw? Mines on my avatar (click)

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Can I host???
Kind of weird that some matches were fine and a couple that chugged frames.

Was I jumping everywhere like SDing or desync?

Also, the PM build for 3.6 is buggy online since a couple of stages desync like PS2, Green hillzone, etc.

Apologizes about the games.

Francony

Smash Cadet
Kind of weird that some matches were fine and a couple that chugged frames.

Was I jumping everywhere like SDing or desync?

Also, the PM build for 3.6 is buggy online since a couple of stages desync like PS2, Green hillzone, etc.

Apologizes about the games.
yeah that was weird. On some games the lag was non existant, and on others it kept freezing... oh well. Do you think PM 3.5 is less buggy online? (also by lag I mean imput delay)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the games man! You where 10 times better than me, and the lag didn't help!
GGs, I appreciated. You're good dude

The codeset (wi-fi) is totally different than offline's. With the online codeset you can light press the triggers |block/dodge| (L+R) while offline doesn't.

I have to play totally different compare to offline which can make muscle memory do different combos, momentum, etc.

But yeah, can't believe you are from Europe and surprise the connection (hit or miss) was able to read our inputs.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Games anyone?..

Edit: GGs Josh. You should go to tourneys and wreck ppl with your falcon and marth. Your jiggs caught me off guard with them sleeps. Is that your secret? I MUST KNOW!!!

Last edited:

Francony

Smash Cadet
My console locked up on "Ready to Fight!"....Want to continue? If not, GGs, you are a smart player and gimp master.
do you receive the messages I send you on our conversation named "PM" ? lol I thought we were gonna use that not to spam this chat XD

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Don't ya know the feeling of when a bunch of random people just stalk you to deny any of your posts or just say something equal to "you suck, go away"? lol
(Not that I'm referring to anyone on this paticular thread.)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Games any1
Let's go!...You around?

Edit: Maybe not then :/

I guess I'll just go clubbin'....at Subway's

Games anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom