• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play a few?
I'm down. You around?

You got the stagefix patch from Jwave? Like to try play a couple of rounds on PS2...if that's possible

Edit: Anyone who want to watch good game play of PM check out TheBalcony on hitbox and chill out with the crew.

Last edited:

Icedchoffee

Smash Rookie
NEW JERSEY SMASH BROS DISCORD CHAT NEW AND UPCOMING. This chat is mainly for the competitive smash players of New Jersey. In this chat there can be normal discussions about the game or advertise a tournament near you or to simply ask others if they will be attending a specific tournament you are attending. The main purpose is to be exposed to as many IRL tournaments as well as making friends. The discord chat can be reached here https://discord.gg/012hXncAOlBzfEujg

Francony

Smash Cadet
Ggs.... I guess. The internet was to bad to tell.
yeah thanks for the games, this was my first time trying out the wiimmfi servers.... the lag tho... like a 2 second delay lol... was it because i'm the host? I usually have a good internet connection.. I'm in Switzerland, you?

Francony

Smash Cadet
Vrginia, USA. Lol
hahaha that might explain it! :p it's quite amazing to think I just played against someone 6,751 kilometers from me! :D
Do you usually have any lag when playing people closer to you? Also, your ganon rekt me. Shame there is no chat in game chat :p

Francony

Smash Cadet
It was fun to play against a human, but it was a shame we couldn't play at our skill level. That Marth vs DK game tho! :D I hope this lag won't persist...

Francony

Smash Cadet
Same here. I still can't believe how I did it tho :o
I've done some research on the lag (which in reality is imput delay in my case, the gameplay flows nicely almost all the time, but the imput delay is about 2.5 seconds) and people are talking about a "wifi safe" version of PM and that not having it causes lag... how can I know If I have it? anyways this imput delay is understandable seeing we are both playing on different set ups and also are both on different continents...

Francony

Smash Cadet
Wait, what's your setup? Mine is easy. Maybe if you did mine it'd be smoother.
Well, I live in europe and project M is only compatible with NTSC (american) brawl CD's, so I had to download an NTSC brawl iso and put it in a USB. I then load PM with USB loader GX from the homebrew channel.

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Hey, if I could get a tutorial, I could try loading a Brawl Iso. But could I do it all on an card? (I don't have a USB stick)

Francony

Smash Cadet
Hey, if I could get a tutorial, I could try loading a Brawl Iso. But could I do it all on an card? (I don't have a USB stick)
I don't think it would change much... honestly the first thing to do is for me to play someone in europe and see if the lag is still there. If it is, then we know it's not just the distance!

Top Bottom