• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

OwntheLoner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-4506-8954
Sounds like you guys are having fun in here. I think I'll start adding people once I have my Wii set up.

Francony

Smash Cadet
Wow although im from europe i've played like 5 people and there was only tons of lag with 1! :D Guys if you wanna play send me a message!

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Games anyone?

Wow although im from europe i've played like 5 people and there was only tons of lag with 1! :D Guys if you wanna play send me a message!
Has anyone mentioned about the PM Skype group? Ask Mattchu to get you an invite and hopefully you can find matches there faster.

Francony

Smash Cadet
Games anyone?

Has anyone mentioned about the PM Skype group? Ask Mattchu to get you an invite and hopefully you can find matches there faster.

Skype group? I knew there was one but after looking for it online and not finding it I gave up... can't you add me :p ? Also are people more active there?

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone interested in competitive PM check out hitbox tv (shinecorp). Doubles on atm.

Games anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom