• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MM600

Smash Cadet
Anyone else wanna play me? I need to train lol, just got project m FC: 4172-1196-2714

_Daffy_

Smash Cadet
Sorry man, I don't exactly enjoy playing with the waiting+distance+counter move type of player - not that there's anything wrong with it!
Yeah np, I normally play extremely aggressive, but because of wifi delay I do a lot more zoning

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
I tried connecting today with 3.6 but it says Wi-Fi was discontinued. I assume 3.6 doesn't have Wiimfi built into it. Does anyone have a guide to manually adding Wiimfi to PM? Or does everyone still use 3.5 in these threads? I'm looking to play in a bit but I of course need to connect first.

LadMars

Smash Rookie
Anyone down for 1v1s? Friend code is 1809-8870-7555. (sorry for accidental double post)

Last edited:

9Kplus1

Smash Master
ggs

Anyone else?

Also:
I tried connecting today with 3.6 but it says Wi-Fi was discontinued. I assume 3.6 doesn't have Wiimfi built into it. Does anyone have a guide to manually adding Wiimfi to PM? Or does everyone still use 3.5 in these threads? I'm looking to play in a bit but I of course need to connect first.
Inside of the lancher's addon folder (projectm/launcher/addon), there's a wifi.7z file. Extract that (google an online file extractor if need be) and replace the files manually. Most of them will be in the menu2 folder; wiimfi comes with the .gct, so make sure that you replace RSBE01 too.

Last edited:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
Inside of the lancher's addon folder (projectm/launcher/addon), there's a wifi.7z file. Extract that (google an online file extractor if need be) and replace the files manually. Most of them will be in the menu2 folder; wiimfi comes with the .gct, so make sure that you replace RSBE01 too.
Hmm, I'm trying to use the Wi-Fi addon via the launcher but it seems to just give an error when I select it and the Wii locks up.

Top Bottom