• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
I got a connection error. Though I only had a couple matches left in me anyway.

GGs, I always like playing someone who can beat me, it helps me get better since I'm not that great with PM. That last match was pretty close.

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
I got a connection error. Though I only had a couple matches left in me anyway.

GGs, I always like playing someone who can beat me, it helps me get better. That last match was pretty close.
Certain stages desync due to 3.6b's alternate stages. I had fun, though GGs. Turn off Auto L-Cancel next time, though. Haha.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
I'll turn it off, my bad if it bugged you. Is there a list of the stages that desync, just so I don't pick one by accident in the future?

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
I'll turn it off, my bad if it bugged you. Is there a list of the stages that desync, just so I don't pick one by accident in the future?
Any stage that has an alternate stage that isn't similar to the original will have a likely outcome of desyncing/or that aren't the same. Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Bowser's, Dreamland, and Fountain of Dreams. The list is still increasing so this might not be the final list but these are the few that definitely won't desync. I was very surpised we didn't desync on Yoshi's Island and PS2.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
thats all for tonight lol had fun your ness is something else
GGs. Thanks, yo. You smash attack quite a bit. Do those less until it is necessary. You might want to start practicing advanced tech. You combo alright, but without L-Cancel and wavedash you can only do so much.

Mokujin98

Smash Apprentice
GGs. Thanks, yo. You smash attack quite a bit. Do those less until it is necessary. You might want to start practicing advanced tech. You combo alright, but without L-Cancel and wavedash you can only do so much.
aight ill look into some videos

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Any stage that has an alternate stage that isn't similar to the original will have a likely outcome of desyncing/or that aren't the same. Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Bowser's, Dreamland, and Fountain of Dreams. The list is still increasing so this might not be the final list but these are the few that definitely won't desync.

Top Bottom