• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Falcon-Maestro

Smash Cadet
Any stage that has an alternate stage that isn't similar to the original will have a likely outcome of desyncing/or that aren't the same. Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Bowser's, Dreamland, and Fountain of Dreams. The list is still increasing so this might not be the final list but these are the few that definitely won't desync.
sry cant play against people who wait and then dodge. not a fan.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
sry cant play against people who wait and then dodge. not a fan.
Lol. It's called predicting your movements.You approach too hard. Space out your attacks. You constantly are on top of your opponenent. You did it every time, so I punished you for it.

Last edited:

Falcon-Maestro

Smash Cadet
i play extremely aggresive i know. i'm trying to learn to dial it back but i just can't do wait dodging, it's boring.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
i play extremely aggresive i know. i'm trying to learn to dial it back but i just can't do wait dodging, it's boring.
You must learn to adapt. Smash isn't all about aggressive play. It's about adaptation, manipulation, movement, and speculation.

Your aggressiveness is quite admirable, though. I would like to have that trait in my play style.

Last edited:

Falcon-Maestro

Smash Cadet
You must learn to adapt. Smash isn't all about aggressive play. It's about adaptation, manipulation, movement, and speculation.

Your aggressiveness is quite admirable, though. I would like to have that trait in my play style.
My buddy wants to play. U down for more games?

Scraket

Smash Ace
Is anyone else interested in being added to the Wifi Skype group?
Edit: Actually I'm going to be doing other stuff in a bit. @Royal-X or someone add ppls if they wanna join k thx bai

Last edited:
Top Bottom