• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1

Well, bollucks. We keep losing conn. Just a regular disconn hasn't happened to me in a while. IDK sup with that.
But GGs all the same. I don't remember you being a G&W mainer. Have you just been trying him out? I've been trying out Lucas of late, but I always gotta go back to my girl Sheik at some point. lol.

edit: Nah, I could spot Rentaro anywhere. I love Black Bullet. :D

@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey if you two keep d.cing i'll play later
I'm game if you want, waygu.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1

Well, bollucks. We keep losing conn. Just a regular disconn hasn't happened to me in a while. IDK sup with that.
But GGs all the same. I don't remember you being a G&W mainer. Have you just been trying him out? I've been trying out Lucas of late, but I always gotta go back to my girl Sheik at some point. lol.

edit: Nah, I could spot Rentaro anywhere. I love Black Bullet. :D

I'm game if you want, waygu.
I used him alot you can ask some people in this thread

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I'll give it a try, I have a new FC 3313-1261-6415
GGs man i'm confused. I'm confused why sometimes I am playing better with my secondaries. The matches were fun though, but still weird how my secondaries were performing better :/
I guess I could say the same to you though. I feel that your marth is better than your cap falcon. But I guess that's my opinion though. Fun games though, thanks. I made lots of stupid errors though, SDing in the final life and all. Sorry about that, I guess I need to practice more :p

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 GGs, I really have a lot of trouble in lag. I try to play technical and I just can't control my character in lag like that.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 GGs, I really have a lot of trouble in lag. I try to play technical and I just can't control my character in lag like that.
Hmm, I play much better lagless. Maybe if I get a better connection someday we can play without lag and see who wins :3 The matches were fun though :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom