• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
I will. i have to leave in like 30 minutes but after that i'll be back in another 30 minutes

5031-1124-8412
Nice games, down throw up b is a really good combo with link, try to do it next time. If u want any more tips on link I can help

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
like the league of legends community is mean as hell but if u like own somebody they be like "gj bro" and not like "OMG THIS GAME CHEATS WTF MY CONTROLLER IS BROKEN WORST GAME NA" #realtalk

waygu

Smash Lord
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai ggs man. im guessing you play a lot of melee? it just came through in your playstyle, esp when i got a 3 stock doing brawl tactics lol. i wasnt trying to talk **** it sounded like it tho
you're good tho dude, you played me into a headache :p i need to incorporate dash dancing/feints more
i definitely wanna play more with you dude, i think you'd enjoy my wifi tourneys i do on here. i got singles going tomorrow around this time if youre interested - tiny.cc/PMweeklies
nice connection btw

Top Bottom