• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Lets play!
ggs, but if I might make a suggestion, it's not really polite to sit back and just wait for the opponent to mess up in a connection with insane input delay and just taunt. I mean I can't stop you, but it is kind of rude and I'd rather refrain from playing with you if your e-peen hardens every time you take a laggy stock. Basically, it's wifi and it's pretty non-legit. Unless I got the wrong impression. If it doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
ggs, but if I might make a suggestion, it's not really polite to sit back and just wait for the opponent to mess up in a connection with insane input delay and just taunt. I mean I can't stop you, but it is kind of rude and I'd rather refrain from playing with you if your e-peen hardens every time you take a laggy stock. Basically, it's wifi and it's pretty non-legit. Unless I got the wrong impression. If it doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it.
Are you done or can we do our first 3.5 Derp?

himemiya

Smash Lord
Sooo, I not allowed to take advantage of a situation?

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Good games, it was fun c:
You had some amazing combos with your Link and all your other characters were fun to play against

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Question: I downloaded the Full Set of Project M 3.5 and then installed the Official PM WiFi Addon; will I able to play on-line without problems?

waygu

Smash Lord
Question: I downloaded the Full Set of Project M 3.5 and then installed the Official PM WiFi Addon; will I able to play on-line without problems?
as long as you have a working FC yeah. try to log in add me and we'll see
and uh, give me said FC so i can add you back

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@GmJn i think i can play a normal amount of games with you if you wanna play, i usually am playing like ass and miss every tech and get chased for 3 minutes straight but im hoping for better today lmao

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
@GmJn i think i can play a normal amount of games with you if you wanna play, i usually am playing like *** and miss every tech and get chased for 3 minutes straight but im hoping for better today lmao
Hey about the tourney u told me about yesterday, I'm not sure I'll be able to participate, but is there a way for me to watch the matches and see how it is?

Top Bottom