• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
I didnt see it. Maybe because I'm using Mobile, or because I'm new here lol.
mobile it doesnt show up if you have your phone like up and down, tilt it to the side to see signatures.
or go into their name then profile then information and you'll see their sig and their other info if they dont have it in their sig they usually have it under that tab

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
mobile it doesnt show up if you have your phone like up and down, tilt it to the side to see signatures.
or go into their name then profile then information and you'll see their sig and their other info if they dont have it in their sig they usually have it under that tab
Oh ok thanks, that explains it

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
(^_^) your Luigi is so annoying. But definitely good, btw I started practicing with diddy k today and would like ur opinion if u have any lol
Hmmm i really don't know much of diddy Kong but you played good and yeah i get that alot about my luigi

waygu

Smash Lord
this is wiimifi servers though just to warm you @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1
the bad habit thing is just adjusting to the lag pretty much, now that youre aware of whats viable and not to a better degree you can practice better now. i went through that too

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
this is wiimifi servers though just to warm you @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1
the bad habit thing is just adjusting to the lag pretty much, now that youre aware of whats viable and not to a better degree you can practice better now. i went through that too
He is aware of that he was one of the regulars of the thread

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
He is aware of that he was one of the regulars of the thread
lol, I was just about to tell him. Thanks though. :)

sadly, I got rid of wifi safe mode because I occasionally bring my wii to tourneys which rrequired that I have the full version...

and it is a pain to reorganize files all the time.

Edit: Now I regret that decision.

Last edited:

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
lol, I was just about to tell him. Thanks though. :)

sadly, I got rid of wifi safe mode because I occasionally bring my wii to tourneys which rrequired that I have the full version...

and it is a pain to reorganize files all the time.

Edit: Now I regret that decision.
EDIT:

"You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder."

Doesn't sound like much.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
but I accidentally deleted that file. And I thought it was two files. I will have to redownload the whole wifi safe pack for those two files!

waygu

Smash Lord
but I accidentally deleted that file. And I thought it was two files. I will have to redownload the whole wifi safe pack for those two files!
hey i also went through this dilemma and you can go to addons and switch the wifi build on and off that way!! much faster and allows you to smash irl as well

waygu

Smash Lord
@ TurboLink TurboLink
if someone's playing rotations that means they want to do 1v1s while trading off who plays with 3 people
some people go by 'winner stays' but some do even rotations where you play everyone vs everyone

Top Bottom