• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai ggs man. im guessing you play a lot of melee? it just came through in your playstyle, esp when i got a 3 stock doing brawl tactics lol. i wasnt trying to talk **** it sounded like it tho
you're good tho dude, you played me into a headache :p i need to incorporate dash dancing/feints more
i definitely wanna play more with you dude, i think you'd enjoy my wifi tourneys i do on here. i got singles going tomorrow around this time if youre interested - tiny.cc/PMweeklies
nice connection btw
did i hear tourney? yoooo sign me up

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai ggs man. im guessing you play a lot of melee? it just came through in your playstyle, esp when i got a 3 stock doing brawl tactics lol. i wasnt trying to talk **** it sounded like it tho
you're good tho dude, you played me into a headache :p i need to incorporate dash dancing/feints more
i definitely wanna play more with you dude, i think you'd enjoy my wifi tourneys i do on here. i got singles going tomorrow around this time if youre interested - tiny.cc/PMweeklies
nice connection btw
Thanks I do practice a lot lol, and I would do better if I could wavedash out of shield, but they took it off in the WiFi set. And about those online tourneys, how do they work?

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
I would play dubs, but I'm more of a 1v1 player. If someone wants to 1v1 here's my
FC: 0776-9596-8703

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
we need 1 more person for 2v2 add this FC and join in 4084-8961-7331

Royal-X

Smash Ace
good games! well you were kinda just 4 stocking me in all of them XD. Sorry I wasn't much of compeition, working on getting better
It's quite alright. We all gotta start somewhere. You have some of the combos down (Link's D-Throw>Up-B). I think the main issue is that you're a chronic roller. Don't roll so much to escape pressure. In our first match on your last stock I punished every single roll you did. Just work on that a bit and you're sure to improve a bit.

waygu

Smash Lord
Thanks I do practice a lot lol, and I would do better if I could wavedash out of shield, but they took it off in the WiFi set. And about those online tourneys, how do they work?
the link contain more in depth info but - people sign up, i make a bracket, we all meet in a chat client to organize matches etc and play it out. bans and all that are explained on there.

also you can WD OOS dude, you just have to hard press to hard press

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
gg people who were in 2v2s even though i basically relied on mario to pull out the clutch and save the game about 50 times that was fun af. I had enough doubles for 1 day but im down for some 1v1s if anybodys up to it

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
I'm assuming you place your FC in the same place I do which is in the Brawl section. Adding.

Also sorry @ 123123sora 123123sora if I don't play you after him I hope you find someone else. :c

EDIT: Just gotta change the controls, will head again in a second.

Last edited:
Top Bottom