• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Um theres no need to delete your brawl save i did not forget nothing
??? are u sure???

this is the tutorial i used when i first started using wiimfi :o http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

"You need to erase your Brawl save and make a new one.

Here is an explanation why: Friend codes are stored server-side, since the server is the one doing the assigning. If a new server sees you trying to connect, but doesn't know what your friend code is because it never assigned you one itself, it will try to assign you a new friend code, while your Wii is still trying to use your old one (which may have already been assigned to someone else by this new server). If you did not register your friend code before May 18, you will most likely get an error code 60000 when you try to connect. The only way to rectify this is to erase your Brawl save and create a new one, wiping your wii's memory of your old friend code."

Royal-X

Smash Ace
I'd just like to say that I didn't delete my Brawl save abd I still connected just fine with my original FC.

Anywho anyone want some matches?

Edit: Also needing a new brawl save only happens if the abysmal chance that someone else has your FC registered before you. Hence why it says "may have been assigned to someone else by the new server"

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
I'd just like to say that I didn't delete my Brawl save abd I still connected just fine with my original FC.

I guess I was wrong then :\ Dammit, that means I deleted my brawl save for no reason. damn that tutorial :( All my records, gone.

I'll fight yo

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188

Edit: Also needing a new brawl save only happens if the abysmal chance that someone else has your FC registered before you. Hence why it says "may have been assigned to someone else by the new server"
I got an error :o Im hosting again though

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs @ Scraket Scraket et @ T trati
you two are playing off each other well. im getting tired as hell, back hurts from sitting there and eyes hurt from squinting so hard lmao. thanks for teaching rip and i a few things

trati

Smash Ace
gg dude it was fun when ur next dubs tournament going to be me n @ Scraket Scraket gonna win

ggs @ Scraket Scraket et @ T trati
you two are playing off each other well. im getting tired as hell, back hurts from sitting there and eyes hurt from squinting so hard lmao. thanks for teaching rip and i a few things

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
lmao i knew you were gonna wanna team up with scrak after that, i even said it to rip
dubs on friday, singles on satuday, 8 eastern, i switched times last time but i didnt like it so staying that

Scraket

Smash Ace
lmao i knew you were gonna wanna team up with scrak after that, i even said it to rip
dubs on friday, singles on satuday, 8 eastern, i switched times last time but i didnt like it so staying that
oh 8.
dang I dont think I can play tomorrow. Someday though we'll come and take dubz

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
oh 8.
dang I dont think I can play tomorrow. Someday though we'll come and take dubz
i got like only 2-3 people pre reg so i can flip days if that works for you.
rip cant make it either and i dont have a team mate, dont feel like dealing with that lol

Top Bottom