• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
like it was totally unexpected they just wreked me 0 chance at all they were toying with me too they got legendary wavedashes and crazy ass chain grabs it was like i was playing as the sandbag
yeah good games man they were fun. I know what you mean by gods lol

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I just found out about this thread and that I can play online against others lol, but can someone tell me exactly what I have to do to play online?
Btw I play project m competitive for years, and I've known about smashboards for awhile, but this is my first time commenting

SomethingAzn

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I just found out about this thread and that I can play online against others lol, but can someone tell me exactly what I have to do to play online?
Btw I play project m competitive for years, and I've known about smashboards for awhile, but this is my first time commenting
Look up wiimmfi, and do accordingly to what set up you have.

trati

Smash Ace
gg@supermario1 fun even tho we got few lag spikes for like 3 mins still was fun your getting better with weege

Top Bottom