• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs @Bb0ybeat
Sowwy for the excess taunting. I couldn't help it after I was beat by an Ivy wit Marth. I noticed you gave a habit of rolling. It's a real bad habit to get into. Just look at how many times Bowser's D-Smash punished it. Really liked your Ivy too.

Edit: Anyone else wanna play? Maybe some dubs if enough people want to
I'm up for dubs (and if I can join you and boon for rotations that would be cool, but it's okay if you two want to 1v1)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Oh god lol, the lag. I think we should just stick with 1v1s for now. With that said, anyone want to 1v1?

infestx

Smash Journeyman
weep gg xD
As you can see I'm kind of new to Project M xD so I need practice everytime I could get it.
Edit:weep should of edit my post above weep
I think you should learn some tech and implement that against lvl 7 computers. That's what I did before I started facing anyone online, and even then, I got bopped. You can learn all the cool and flashy tech you want but to use it in game against a real player is something way different. In this case, practice truly makes perfect. If you mix it up by training against computers and fighting against players, you're soon to become better than you were the day before.

EDIT: Anyone else want to 1v1?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I think you should learn some tech and implement that against lvl 7 computers. That's what I did before I started facing anyone online, and even then, I got bopped. You can learn all the cool and flashy tech you want but to use it in game against a real player is something way different. In this case, practice truly makes perfect. If you mix it up by training against computers and fighting against players, you're soon to become better than you were the day before.

EDIT: Anyone else want to 1v1?
i'll try ya. 2366-6932-3706

Top Bottom