• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Okay, hosting right now
God DAM**T GUYS! MARIO IS NOT A COUNTERPICK TO BOWSER!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE USING HIM AGAINST ME!?!?!?

*Ahem* GGs @ infestx infestx . Great Roy, fantasic Ice Climbers and sh*thead Ness. Good skill was displayed on a couple of matches.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
@ waygu waygu that ramen noodles was legit, you got me, there was no need to SD

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
God DAM**T GUYS! MARIO IS NOT A COUNTERPICK TO BOWSER!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE USING HIM AGAINST ME!?!?!?

*Ahem* GGs @ infestx infestx . Great Roy, fantasic Ice Climbers and sh*thead Ness. Good skill was displayed on a couple of matches.
I main Mario, and I like the Mario-Bowser Matchup, as fast as I get hit I feel like I'm doomed, and I love that feeling. It basically teach me to "Don't get hit", and to make use of every tool I have to kill him with out getting damage. (Only matchup I actually use down tilt tho)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
GGs waygu, you improved a lot even since the last time I played you, which even wasn't long ago.
Edit: Also I shouldn't even be up this late, but I had fun

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
GGs waygu, you improved a lot even since the last time I played you, which even wasn't long ago.
Edit: Also I shouldn't even be up this late, but I had fun
ggs dude. i finally got some matches in off wifi and it helped me break through the plateau i was stuck at. wifi wasnt letting me understand di very well at all.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I main Mario, and I like the Mario-Bowser Matchup, as fast as I get hit I feel like I'm doomed, and I love that feeling. It basically teach me to "Don't get hit", and to make use of every tool I have to kill him with out getting damage. (Only matchup I actually use down tilt tho)
OK well if you main Mario fair enough, I'll gladly take that. It'd be like an epic wifi salty suite. But I still see people who clearly don't main Mario (sometimes don't secondary Mario either) trying to use him to beat my Bowser since he's the good ol' protagonist we all know and adore! Right!? NAH, they end up DYING!! ALLLL OF THEM INEXPERIENCED MARIOS THINKING THIS IS SOME BASIC-A$$ MARIO GAME, HELL NO!! @Paradoxium I could've sworn you've done something like this at least once.

waygu

Smash Lord
OK well if you main Mario fair enough, I'll gladly take that. It'd be like an epic wifi salty suite. But I still see people who clearly don't main Mario (sometimes don't secondary Mario either) trying to use him to beat my Bowser since he's the good ol' protagonist we all know and adore! Right!? NAH, they end up DYING!! ALLLL OF THEM INEXPERIENCED MARIOS THINKING THIS IS SOME BASIC-A$$ MARIO GAME, HELL NO!! @Paradoxium I could've sworn you've done something like this at least once.
lmao do they all run up and dair you first thing too

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
lmao do they all run up and dair you first thing too
I think they've always tried using fireballs first, since Bowser is very weak against projectiles. But yeah, D-air is the most common physical option, even so, I OoS Up-B, which is always effective :p

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
What a buncha scrubs. Pff like I'd ever do something like that myself.. well at least I didn't lose

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
What a buncha scrubs. Pff like I'd ever do something like that myself.. well at least I didn't lose
Well, question: Do you secondary Mario?

Actually, that's a pointless question. What am I gonna say to guy who 3-stocked me with F**KING BOWSER!?!?

Top Bottom