• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Crouch canceling and di into ground. Its a really bad habit I have though, your g&w would get 60% strings cause of it lol

waygu

Smash Lord
Ggs tho, you think faster than me and my platform camping wasnt on point so you win lol. Your spacing is good as hell dude

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Well, question: Do you secondary Mario?

Actually, that's a pointless question. What am I gonna say to guy who 3-stocked me with F**KING BOWSER!?!?
That was just one match and you've beaten me in dittos since then lol you won nearly half the games iirc, and about Mario well I only used him for the hell of it, but to be fair he's still as braindead/effortless as he was in 3.0 lol, if you have even basic fundamentals he's like an auto-secondary character lmao

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
That was just one match and you've beaten me in dittos since then lol you won nearly half the games iirc, and about Mario well I only used him for the hell of it, but to be fair he's still as braindead/effortless as he was in 3.0 lol, if you have even basic fundamentals he's like an auto-secondary character lmao
True, like every Smash game ever Mario is just like the character to teach you the basics.

Also, Hypest March Tournament is about to begin in an hour. Don't forget to check-in! :D

xepheratu

Smash Rookie
Hey there everyone, I've just started with project m, I play with a gamecube controller, and I play random characters, my favorite is pit, but anyways anyone add me for any number of fight, I make rooms all the time and wait hours for people, my number is 4000-3205-6882, lets fight! Anytime, anywhere.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
OK well if you main Mario fair enough, I'll gladly take that. It'd be like an epic wifi salty suite. But I still see people who clearly don't main Mario (sometimes don't secondary Mario either) trying to use him to beat my Bowser since he's the good ol' protagonist we all know and adore! Right!? NAH, they end up DYING!! ALLLL OF THEM INEXPERIENCED MARIOS THINKING THIS IS SOME BASIC-A$$ MARIO GAME, HELL NO!! @ Paradoxium Paradoxium I could've sworn you've done something like this at least once.
What u say to me negga

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Hey there everyone, I've just started with project m, I play with a gamecube controller, and I play random characters, my favorite is pit, but anyways anyone add me for any number of fight, I make rooms all the time and wait hours for people, my number is 4000-3205-6882, lets fight! Anytime, anywhere.
1723-9875-4071. I can't play right now though!

Your picture is frightening.

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
ggs dude. i finally got some matches in off wifi and it helped me break through the plateau i was stuck at. wifi wasnt letting me understand di very well at all.
You never play offline? The CPUs aren't all that bad, some of them actually help [a little] with MU experience

If you want to play me I can show you how to use Pit

waygu

Smash Lord
You never play offline? The CPUs aren't all that bad, some of them actually help [a little] with MU experience

If you want to play me I can show you how to use Pit
even when i'd play bots i was just playing slow and off like it was wifi and i wasnt trusting my inputs and doing them janky. they also dont teach you how you want to play neutral against a human with things like baiting and dash dancing and platform camping. i hated doing those because i didnt ****ing understand them. i started to learn them some, was doing well with it vs you last night so thats a good sign i learned.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Anybody on that wants to play right now?
I'll play some, fc?
2582 9089 4708
Sorry, you can take Karma, I didn't know you wanted to play him. I'll catch you later if you still want to play

Anyone who wants to play, lets go. And un.dead, show me what you got.
Alright, click my name for my code

even when i'd play bots i was just playing slow and off like it was wifi and i wasnt trusting my inputs and doing them janky. they also dont teach you how you want to play neutral against a human with things like baiting and dash dancing and platform camping. i hated doing those because i didnt ****ing understand them. i started to learn them some, was doing well with it vs you last night so thats a good sign i learned.
Yeah unfortunately they won't teach everything but you can still learn a lot from them, like how to strike first or if you made a mistake with your movement or spacing, or how to powershield. Also when I play CPU's I make sure my first stock taken is a clean 0-d, which has helped me get a lot of 0-d's against people as well [even online]. You just have to practice the right things

Last edited:

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
How does crashing happen this often seriously
happened with both the people I fought today

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
How does crashing happen this often seriously
happened with both the people I fought today
i think its maybe since 3.5 has been out for quite some time and most are running the same files, possibly some have corrupted over time or something similar. when i started popping out my sd card every once in a while it started running better

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
@ StubbyDK StubbyDK Sorry somebody was calling me for something. That was actually the last time I'd need to BRB but I guess that was the last straw lol. GGs anyway

Anyone else want to play me? 0650-2459-4046

Top Bottom