• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
good games for you, not so much for me
You should try to have a better attitude than that, but GGs. I still think you did pretty well. You know when I fight someone I know I won't beat, I just stop trying to win and start trying to eliminate my mistakes

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
You should try to have a better attitude than that, but GGs. I still think you did pretty well. You know when I fight someone I know I won't beat, I just stop trying to win and start trying to eliminate my mistakes
ya ya... you should understand that your ledge game is infuriating! I never gain anything by facing someone with superior ledge guarding. Just torture.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ya ya... you should understand that your ledge game is infuriating! I never gain anything by facing someone with superior ledge guarding. Just torture.
lol there's a way around it. take note of what he does to make it happen and try to use those ideas for yourself

waygu

Smash Lord
trati v gab grand finals for hypest, thats pretty cool. we should actually go take over /rsmashbros wifi tourneys on them lol

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
I must say, @ waygu waygu , for having a rep as being very anti-troll, your online Wii friend message: 'Get F'd so-and-so' is a bit rough. lol. I know that's not nessecarily a troll. There may be good reason for that. But I wouldn't expect it.

Top Bottom