• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ U un.dead I think we disconnected. Is it that or are you done for now? GGs if it's the latter.
GGs. I think Squirtle is a little less annoying now that I know what to do against him. I'm just so glad he doesn't have any spikes or he'd spook me away from the ledge every time with that speed.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ dizzypink dizzypink GGs man, you're really good at making reads
Thanks, it's all from maining Ganondorf honestly. I think that there are certain characters everyone should get to know a little bit, just to learn different ways of doing things. I actually got some of my Marth tricks like side B to grab by evaluating Ganon's side B.
I'd also suggest everyone try out Zelda, Peach, and Lucario to learn how to make clutch decisions count, get kills without having to use kill moves, and keep doing what you can until you're able to do what you've been waiting for, all respectively of course.

TheMule

Smash Cadet
NNID
1638-0885-8872
1638-0885-8872. Yeah I just made an account because I got my wii to work online. I've been to a few tournaments but I am fairly new to the game.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
1638-0885-8872. Yeah I just made an account because I got my wii to work online. I've been to a few tournaments but I am fairly new to the game.
Great, we always love seeing new faces here. Once you get acclimated you should love it here. I just added you, I'll host so you can join once you add me.

Top Bottom